°~•"Sunday morning"

Y/n's pov:

The beach was warm, and the water looked so pretty with sun setting into it. I was happy and felt amazing. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud behind me. I stood up and turned around. The sight of a dead body was appearing in front of me. I froze and began to panic. The blood from the body was pouring out and turned the sand into a squishy slush. I went to step back, but I couldn't move. And a loud scream was playing in my ears. I thought it was mine, but my mouth wasn't open. I looked around to see no one. Yet I heard a woman's voice screaming. I looked back at the dead body, and the blood had met my feet. I wanted to cry. The blood felt like it was going up my legs. I looked down to see it slowly creeping its way up my body. Why was the blood going up??

"Do you trust me?" I heard a voice.

Tears were building up in my eyes, and my nose felt like it was about to burst from the sudden smell.

"No!! NO, I DONT!!." I answered.

"Please...trust me...."

I woke up sweating. My brain was not processing. I forgot where I was and why Wendy was standing in front of me.

"Sorry, I was about to wake you up. That dream looked intense." Wendy said.

Then I remembered. I was spending the night at Wendy's house. I tried to calm down. I couldn't remember my dream. Nor much of last night.

"Headache?" Wendy asked.

"No, I'm...just confused." I replied.

"About?" Wendy asked.

I uncovered myself. I was in some pajamas. "What did I do the night before?" I asked.

"We went to Stan's party." Wendy smirked. "And I heard Kenny drove you somewhere."

Kenny... yeah, he did. We hung out...at the pond...

I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom vomiting in the toilet. Wendy jumped and helped hold my hair up. The shock had finally been discovered, and everything kicked in at once. Kenny had died last night! He told me to trust him. I started crying. Kenny was dead....

Wendy was confused but knew it wasn't the time to ask any questions, so she just wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, hoping it would bring me some comfort.

"It's okay." She repeated, rubbing my back.

Timeskipp to when she calmed down uwuuwuwuwuwuwuw

After I calmed down. Wendy told me to get dressed, and she was gonna treat me to some breakfast at Tweak Bros. I wasn't hungry, or at least my mind wasn't, but I figured I might need it.

"Kenny's dead."

My brain was having a hard time focusing. I put on the turtle neck and jeans that I had worn before the party and went downstairs in the living room.