°~•Wonderful disaster

Y/n's POV:

The next day, the school had us all sit in the gym and talk about Mr. Butch. The matter was mainly talked about to us students so the parents felt at ease. A lot of parents were scared Mr. Butch got into some gang trouble and that there was a gang in our neighborhood. The thought made my eyes roll to the back of my head. A quiet town in the mountains with gangs? It was such a dumb thing for adults to think. However, every student, including me, was very curious about who did it to Mr. Butch. Every time a student was brave enough to ask, he would just simply say, "I was robbed." No one bought it, even if he was robbed, why the fuck did they break his arm and make his face look like plate of meatloaf.

And I wasn't sure if I was overthinking it but it seemed Mr. Butch was picking on me more, but not weirdly, just pure mean. He used to let me get away with turning in my work early, but now it seemed like an issue. He gave me detention for standing up to throw away my trash. I got it talked out with Wendy, but still. This continued for about a week, until Mr. Butch had to call out sick again because he wasn't taking care of his cast and got it moldy somehow.

At home, my brothers decided to go back to their homes but scheduled to come back and rent a couple of houses out so that way they can be closer. My Mother was really glad, but I couldn't help but feel awkward. What if they want to stalk me and Kenny? I would be lying if the thought didn't make me even the littlest bit happy. It felt like we were going to be a big family again.

I hadn't really had time to hangout with Kenny. I was busy with it being the end of our school year tests coming up and all I could think about was studying for it. However, Kenny still caught my attention. From the color orange passing by my vision, to him getting called on in class. And not to mention every morning at the bus stop. It felt like everything Kenny said made me horny. Just the other day, I was talking to Stan and Kyle about studying after school at the library and Kenny said, "The Library is a nice and quiet place for magic to happen." And of course I took it as dirty while Kyle agreed in a sense of fucking reading. Sometimes I felt like Kenny only engaged in conversation just to tease me. Some nights I would think about the tree house experience and remember the amazing feeling my body felt. I would try to recreate it in my room but it was different, not to mention doing it alone was embarrassing and made me feel dirty.

The day before testing I couldn't sleep, and I had read somewhere that after an orgasm you get sleepy. And that is where I am right now, softly rubbing myself trying not the cringe at the thought. I laid back, my wrist was getting tired. It felt like no progress was getting made whatsoever. I closed my eyes and thought of Kenny, and his raspy voice mixed with his perfect face. Those rough hands. Just when I started to feel something more than just small touches,

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

I sat up, wide eyed, scanning the room, letting my eyes get used to the dark. That's when I saw the dark figure in my window. I flung my blanket off of me, grabbed a shoe and rushed over to it getting ready to swing on this stranger. But when I got to the window I heard the raspy voice,

"Y/n? Are you awake?"

I put the shoe down and moved my curtains. It was Kenny. He smiled when he saw I was awake. I opened the window.

"What are you doing here?! On my window??" I asked, trying to keep a low voice.

Kenny looked at me, then at my lower body.

"Black panties look amazing on you." Kenny smirked.

I turned red then grabbed him and pushed him backwards. He held onto the edge of the window.

"I'm sorry!! Please don't drop me!!!" He whispered in fear.

I smiled and pulled him back into my room, letting him fall onto the floor. "That mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble." I whispered.