°~•GoOd MoRnInG

Y/n's pov

I can see the sun going down into the ocean. What a lovely view, though I wasn't sure where I was....but I don't care, I've never ever felt more relaxed my whole life.

*beep* *beep*....

"What's that noise?" I asked myself

*beep* *beep*

I got up from the nice warm sand I was sitting on and looked around, the noise only grew louder.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"What the...." I thought.

It sounds so familiar...but what is it?

After looking from left to right a couple of times, it started to turn dark, not the sky. My intire vision of this beautiful sunset.

"Y/n!" I hear my mother yell.

I opened my eyes to see my wall, I suddenly felt cold

"Dang..." I say in my head

"Girl, you missed your alarm, I'm just so glad you have it set early." She sighed walking out of my room

I turned around to see my door wide open. I could see my stupid brother in his room

"Ew, why did I have to wake up to you." I say loud enough so he could hear me.

"Oh, shut the fuck up. You rat." My brother bit back.

I laughed and got up to close the door, I stretched a little and walked towards my closet. I don't really have "girly" clothes, or at least I don't have any for others to see. All my dresses and skirts are in a box under my bed. I liked wearing dresses and skirts, but I was bullied really badly for not looking like the "perfect Barbie", so I decided not to show my true colors.

I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans that had tiny pockets in the front and big pockets in the back, I pulled out a t-shirt. The width of my t-shirt was too big for me, but the length was only as long as my torso. I put a dark navy blue hoodie over it, and I put some black and white Adidas on.

I walked over to the door and opened it, to see my brother in his doorway on his phone.

"Oh hey, mom went to work, I was wondering if I could walk with you to the bus stop?" He asked

"I mean, I don't mind..but like, why do you wanna go?" I said walking towards the bathroom as Jack followed me.

"Mom wanted me to go to the store, and I knew you were gonna be walking, and I figured I might as well go with you, we can chill before your bus gets there, then I'll go get what mama wants." He said with a little smile, while I was brushing my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth and looked towards him.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I said giving him a bright smile

"Cool, I'm all ready so just come down stairs and we'll start walking." He said slowly walking downstairs

I just continued to wash my face and brush my hair.

15 minutes later, I was all done. It took a minute deciding what hairstyle I wanted, but then I just gave up and stuck with a messy bun. After I was done I went downstairs.

"Hey, I'm ready." I said walking towards my brother, who was sitting on the couch.

"Thank god...thought the mirror fucking kidnapped you or something." He said giving me a "yes I know I'm annoying" smile.

I laughed angrily

"You know for a 25 year old, you'd think you wouldn't be so stupid." I said giving the same smile he gave me.