Ch. 2

A/N
Emaje- (E-Ma-Jae not Emmajae)

Majee (Mah-Jee)

Hey Google, Play🥶Bundles by Kayla Nichole🥶

Hey Google, Play
🥶Bundles by Kayla Nichole🥶

☑️

Chalynn honked the horn twice and Emaje came walking out of her apartment and towards her twenty-two Kia Sorento. She had gotten a couple of months before the new year, and she had saved up enough money to put the down payment on it but Dorian helped her every month with her car note and insurance. However, that was unbeknownst to everybody, he couldn't help that she was his favorite.

"I'm glad you let me ride with you today. I was going to go crazy in that house with Dante, his little badass." She giggled getting in the car. "Hola mi amor." Emaje grabbed Chalynn's chin, leaned in, and kissed her. It wasn't long before the two of them were having a full make-out session in the middle of the parking lot.

Emaje's Fenty cherry treat lip oil coated Chalynn's. Their hands roamed each other's bodies as a car behind them honked.

"Oop. Not them wishing they were in the car." Emaje laughed sitting back in her seat and putting her seatbelt on. She ran her thumb under her lip to wipe off the excess lip oil from their lil session.

"I'm always happy to see my Majee. Especially when you kiss me like that." Chalynn smirked, at first she was completely closed off to the idea of being with a girl but when she met Emaje, felt her energy and kissed her for the first time. Chalynn was hooked. But, the feeling was mutual. Majee was attracted to her kind spirit, she could sense the nervousness. "You look good too girl. You should've brought our son."

"He wanted to see you too but Dorian wanted him to stay home." Majee smiled at her 'girlfriend'. She loved when Chalynn claimed Dante as her son too because deep down inside she felt like Chalynn was her true soulmate. Dorian was okay with them kissing but he didn't want them sleeping together outside of him. Another one of his rules. They didn't pay any attention to anything he had to say.