Ch. 25 *New Chapter*

One Week Later

Now Playing Big Body Benz by Key Glock

Now Playing
Big Body Benz by Key Glock

💙

"Damn Key, your house is big as hell." Marlee gasped looking around, "Choose whatever guest room you want. You'll know which one is mine." Key chuckled setting him and Chalynn's bags down.

"I know right? How come you be cooped up at my lil condo and you have this big ass house?" Chalynn asked looking up at the huge chandelier in the foyer. She decided that she was going to enjoy herself this weekend, she was still upset about what happened but Dorian was going to get his in due time. She was happy to be out of the house for the weekend.

"Trust me we gone have plenty of time to be here. I wanna show y'all the house." Chalynn kicked her shoes off and locked her hand with Markeyvius'.

Once he showed them the bottom of the house, they started walking towards the stairs.

Cha walked up the stairs before him, "Yo booty so fat." He smack her butt and she looked back at him with a smirk. He slapped her ass again as they got to the top of the stairs. He showed them around upstairs as well.

"This is where the magic will happen tonight." Key joked they haven't had sex since the incident and he didn't know if she wanted it or not.

Chalynn was on the fence about sex. She had come so far with her hyper sexuality but now, it was a different breed. She wouldn't bring it up and she didn't know how she'd respond if he'd asked for it.

"I'm okay papa, I promise." She stroked his chin and smiled sweetly at him. He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Okay pretty. Something I wanted to run by you." She looked up at him.

"What's up?" She asked sitting on his bed.

"Tonight, you know throwing a party at House of Cards and you're more than welcome to come." Chalynn scrunched her face up, even though he had kept her informed about what was going on she still wasn't fully happy about it.