Ch. 9

A/N
Onward with more cute stuff

Hey Google, Shuffle my playlist

A/N Onward with more cute stuff✨Hey Google, Shuffle my playlist

Now Playing✨Conceited by Flo Milli✨

Now Playing
Conceited by Flo Milli

☑️

"Kay Kay! Hey bookie." Chalynn waltzed into her cousins medium sized luxury apartment. Ever since she started doing hair full time she had been racking in the money. That and her boy friend just so happened to play for Jackson State, so he was payed as well.

"Hi Chy Chy. How you feelin?" She asked walking around the beauty chair to hug her cousin.

"I've never felt better. How you?" Chalynn released from the hug and sat down in the chair. She was getting her favorite braids, boho knotless. Kay Kay did them just right to where they lasted for two and a half months with out looking crazy.

"Girl I'm good. Just missing my man's." Kay Kay and her man had been going strong for about two years now. They had their ups and downs but they also loved each other so they made it work.

"I felt that. Oop here he go right now." Chalynn's phone rung and she picked it up. "Hey boo." She cheesed.

"Wassup pretty. How you living?" He asked staring at her face. It looked as though he was still in the end and was just getting up and she could hear it in his voice.

Ever since their date last week, they had either been staying up late talking on the phone, spending time together at Keisha's, taking walks in the park or simply going to grab food.

"Great. I'm here about to get my hair braided up. I'm tired of slicking it up into a damn bun. Plus, you asked me one too many times what I was about to do with it so it was time." Key chuckled groggily and shook his head Lay was paused for a second.

"Check yo cash app. Is that enough to get yo nails and toes done too." He asked stretching and sitting up.

"Boo, that might be a lil too much." Makayla's eyes widened as she saw him cash app her five hundred dollars. She tried to stay out the camera as much as possible.