Ch. 16

A/N

For my FTR's you may be wondering why they are sexing so much. But my RR's should know why. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm following the old storyline very loosely.

Hey Google, shuffle my playlist

✨

Now Playing

Now Playing

Do you like me by Daniel Caesar

One week later

"Happy birthday baby." Chalynn smiled crawling into bed with Key in one of his shirts. "My Leo." She kissed his ear trying to wake him up. His friends celebrated with him last night but Chalynn stayed home because she had last-minute details to put together for today.

It had been nonstop since the two of them slept together at the club. Any chance they were alone, the two were naked. Because Cha couldn't get pregnant, they were flying without a parachute. They didn't see why last night wasn't any different, mainly because his niggas got him drunk.

At first, she wasn't going to go through with it because of what she found out but Key had been great with her withdrawal over the course of the week. He waited on her hand and foot and when he had a show, he made sure somebody was there with her.

Chalynn decided not to say anything about her finding out about Ella or seeing Aubree text him because she wanted to see if he would bring it up.

"Girl. Why you always fucking wit me while I'm sleep?" He groaned turning over and gripping the pillow.

"Like when you came in here last night and woke my black ass up 'cause you wanted some pussy?" Chalynn countered smacking his bare back with a free fluffy pillow.

"Don't act like you weren't begging for more." That comment put her in hush mode because every other time they slept together was quick but last night Key came home on some rough intimacy. Her trauma background loved every bit of it. "Right." He chuckled.