Ch. 18

A/N
Last chapter was almost completely free-written.

Hey Google, Shuffle my playlist

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Previously on Luv A Thug

Dolph came in and sat down for his confessional, "It looks like you were blocking the door. Did you know Key was going to do what he did?"

"I really blocked the door cause I knew glock was gone hurt em but he come in talm bout snupe broke his girl wrist. I just stepped out the way and let Glock do what he was gone do cause im sick of this shit mane!" Dolph shook his head irritated, since he was the oldest he was always playing peace maker.

The author looked as Dolph left and Mia came into the room. "It looks like we have you on film smirking and clapping once Key landed the first punch?"

"Hell yeah. I'm definitely glad that Dolph finally let Key whoop Snupes ass. And honey I mean he dragged that ass. He's been fucking with LayLay for far too long. If you ask me, breaking his wrists wasn't enough." The author was left stunned at her response but couldn't help but too agree. Next was Kenny and she knew she was about to crack up.

"Kenny it seem like you be in the cut. Where were you when all of this went down?"

"I'm on the phone wit bae and all of a sudden I hear commotion so I go see what's going and it's Glock punching Snupe ass out. His gal on the floor crying now ion know what happened but whatever it was I just know Snupe den did some petty shit so it's well deserved. Ion feel sorry for the nigga. He just lucky it wunt my girl he was fuckin wit." Kenny looked towards the cameras and peered over his sunglasses.

"Kenny, what girl?" The author asked confused because hadn't written anybody for him yet.

"Y'all gone see." He stood up and walked out of the room to go calm whatever girl he was seeing.

Woo dapped up the author playfully before sitting down.

"Now I know you got something to say. Just by the way you came in here."

"Maaaneee, I told this nigga leave bruh girl alone now look at his stupid ass...nigga really tender bout a ho like he fucked her or sum that shit crazy to me. If you wanted to fuck her just say that. Ole jealous ass nigga. We all know how Glock get when he pissed off." Woo shook his head disappointed it came this far.

"How does he get when he's mad?" The author leaned in with her note pad ready to take notes.

"Aw hell nah. Yeen getting me caught up." Dramatically taking the microphone off his body, Woo flicked the camera off before exiting.