9

Sadly after the shopping trip, I had to go home. I had so much work to do, I had to plan lessons to go with the kids' project they were going to have soon. 

I love being a teacher, I hated school growing up because of my teachers and I knew that if I was a teacher I could do so much better than them. Being a teacher is one of the best things in my life.

beep. beep. beep

I slipped my glasses off and placed them on my head, a groan escaping as I stretched out my arms and neck. I tapped my phone turning off my alarm signaling it was time for a break. Getting up I walked to the kitchen to get a little snack. 

I sat on the couch smiling a bit as I remembered about the shopping trip earlier. I have to admit having that many soulmates is kinda scary. Especially when they're the Avengers loved by many how can I even compare to them? I'm just a teacher at a High School, if word gets out that I'm their soulmate it'll definitely be a problem for me. 

I shook my head trying to get rid of those thoughts because they love me.

"They love me and that's all that matters," I said out loud. people say that saying things out loud makes you believe them more. 

I grabbed my bags and did a once-over in the mirror before walking out the door. If I didn't hurry I was going to be late. Running down the stairs and towards the exit, I greeted the doorman briefly not being able to have our usual morning conversation because I decided to stay up late getting ready. Which resulted in me not being able to wake up for my alarm. 

I started walking towards my car. 

HONK. HONK.

"LIA," Someone yelled. 

I quickly turned my head. A smile formed on my face as I recognized it to be the one and only Tony Stark.

"Hey," I said popping my head through his window. He smiled at me, "I'm glad I caught up to you didn't think I'd make it in time."

"In time for what?" I asked.

"In time to take you to work, come on get in," He said leaning over to open the door for me. 

"What if someone notices us together," I worried. 

"Well then they notice us come on, you don't want to be late now, though I'd love to take you back to my place if you want," He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes as I got into the car. "Just drive"

He chuckled before taking off down the road. "That's for you by the way," He said nodding his head towards something in the back seat. I looked back to see a Dunkin donuts bag and coffee in a cup holder. 

"I didn't know what type of coffee you liked so I just got you what I normally get." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Aww this is so sweet, thank you so much," I said. I thought today was going to be the start of a very bad day but it's turning out to be not so bad. 

"If you like it this much then maybe I could drop you to work every day now."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to be a bother, you have a job as well," I said.

"It's fine you wouldn't be bothering me at all plus I'm the CEO I make my own rules, besides what's more important than taking care of my soulmate." 

"Well, when you say it like that...how can I refuse, Thank you very much, Mr. CEO," I smiled gratefully. 

"Well, this is you," Tony said stopping in front of the school. "See you same time tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, for everything," I said kissing him on the cheek before hurrying out of the car blush already spreading through my cheeks.