2

The kids exited the bus while I thanked the driver and told him what time to pick us up. Sighing I faced the huge building in front of us. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be any ordinary field trip.

"How may I help you guys", the receptionist asked. She smiled but it quickly became tense when she noticed how many kids we had. I chuckled awkwardly before answering her.

"We're here for a field trip, it's supposed to be a tour", I told her.

"Right, well your tour guide should be here in about 5 minutes so please wait", she told me. I nodded before leaving the desk and going.

"Alright guys remember the rules don't touch anything you're not supposed, pay attention, be respectful, and stay together no wondering off", I told. "Oh, and notify the guide if you have to go somewhere.

"Hello guys, my name is Gary I will your tour guide". He went over the rules and everything but I wasn't really listening. I wasn't going on the tour with them, I was on a break from being a teacher. Finally somebody else was going to be taking care of these kids.

"Ms. DeLuca, you can wonder around the building while you wait but you are not authorized to go beyond the third floor", Gary informed me. I nodded.

"Thank you and good luck with the kids", I told him before setting off on my adventure.

I walked over to the right of the building and figured I would explore this area first. There weren't a lot of people moving around in this area, so I could finally get some peace and quiet. Those kids seriously drain my energy so I can only imagine what they did to the tour guide.

Poor guy he seemed young, but by the end of this he's probably going to have gray hairs. 

Creak

What's that noise

CREAK

Sis you about to die 

Well at least your kids will see a dead body....history class

"I'M NOT GOING TO DIE", I shouted to myself. Then all the noises from the ceiling stopped.

"I did not expect that to wo-",  

CRASH

I coughed trying to bring air into my lungs. A huge amount of weight fell on me from the ceiling. There was dust everywhere as well as little pieces of the ceiling. I groaned and pushed the figure off of me. It was a man, why was a man in the ceiling. He knocked the wind out of me.

"Oh...I'm so sorry.. I fell on you...I didn't expect the ceiling to give out like that, I was running away from someone and I wasn't looking", He rambled

"It's ok just a little sore", I admitted as I looked into his eyes. It was either miracle or a curse that nobody had heard the ceiling give out like that.

"Mate", he breathed out.

"Um... what", I asked. He just called me his mate, is he joking omg. I met on of my mates at the Avengers tower. Oh shit, HE'S FUCKING HAWKEYE!!! omg I'm mates with an Avenger. Is it just me or does he seem to be coming closer does this mean he's going to accept me or is he going to hit me. 

The start of a beautiful relationship or an abusive one.

He hugged me.

HE HUGGED ME!!!

he's so soft

He smells like dust though but it's fine.

I felt the tattoo tingle its way onto my skin.

"Hey", He called out. "You good".

"Um.. yeah.. just uh thinking....wow..well um My name's Lia DeLuca", I told him, still processing everything that's happening. I'm mated to an avenger.

"You seem pretty chill about this it's kind of creeping me out", He said.

I chuckled, "I am nowhere near calm right now".

"CLINT YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN", Someone screamed. Who I'm assuming is Clint 

"That's Nat and she's here to kill me, at least I met my mate before death", Clint told me. He pulled me into a hug before we heard footsteps coming fast our way. 

"Um...Clint", I said as a woman with vibrant red hair I guess, Natasha stared at us. She looked very confused I stared at my arm as another tattoo appeared on my wrist. My arm was started to be sore after being branded twice.