Sorry Sight

Sneak Peek:

Being floated up into the air felt nice...until you looked all the way down. I felt like I was 24 feet off the ground. Where was I going? The answer was going to be let go in order to meet the ground again. The good news was that I had a gadget that could attach to a roof.

I used it before I met my doom. And reaching for the top, I made it safely.

It seemed like the one who lifted me didn't like what I did; cause' she squawked towards me. I've never seen Aves in their mutated form. Looked like she was the first-whoever she was.

She had olive-colored feathers, chocolate brown eyes, and a dull sunny-colored beak. She looked at me, and if looks could kill, she would've kille me already. Good thing it doesn't happen. Now I had to hope being killed won't happen. I watched as she mutated into her human form. She had the same texture as her Ave form; but only her lips weren't orange-like. Her hair had that similar olive color like her feathers. And the eyes were still pure chocolate.

I didn't realize that the girl looked about 16 years old. She seemed young and innocent at the moment. Right before she decided to charge at me with a wooden knife. I turned sideways for her to miss me, so that I could twist her wrist for her to drop the weapon.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt you missy," I cautioned her, praying she'd stop since she was only a teen. "Oh really? Then, it's easier for me to finish what I gotta do." She striked her elbow at my rib terribly hard, and headlocked me. "I know you're doing this because of your leader. I can help you..." "Yeah right! Why should I let a destroyer like you to help me? You're gonna get rid of me, my brother, the leader, and every Ave existing on Earth."

"Hold up," I halted as I made my move to get her off of me, "What do you mean me getting rid of you Aves?" "Oh shoot! I said too much, she's gonna kill me." The girl started whining with fear. "Who's gonna kill you?" "It's none of your concern destroyer."

"I'm not destroying anyone; I just wanna help." "You know something, I never wanted this to happen to me." So she was forced to do this I guess. "I wanted a normal life with my big brother, Xavier, and to have a future where nothing was gonna go wrong. No, instead, I had to be in this position on a mission to kill you once and for all."

"So let me help you." "I'm sorry, but I just can't." Her eyes were so watery as she took out a gun filled with wooden bullets. She aimed the weapon at me like a perfect shot; but before she pulled the trigger, she never got the bullet to target me thoroughly.

[CURRENTLY WRITING THIS CHAPTER; SO BE SURE TO KNOW]