Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Your Imperial Highness!"

Napalingon kaagad si Loki kay Iris na mabilis na lumabas sa palasyo para salubungin siya. "Iris!"

Iris carefully snatched Loki from Fred's arms, the personal knight of the Empress, hugging Loki tightly. "Are you alright, Your Highness? Maayos na ba ang pakiramdam mo? Are you feeling pain anywhere? Please answer me." Natataranta nitong wika.

"I'm fine, Iris. I'm sorry for making you worry." Loki hugged his arms around Iris' neck. He felt guilty for making Iris so worried just because of his stupidity and childish antics.

"Monet, please take the imperial prince back to his room. He still needs to rest."

The said maid got Loki from Iris' arms as she walked inside the palace. Pinanood sila ni Iris papasok sa Monice Palace at nang mawala sila sa paningin niya, her worried face became blank as she looked at Fred who's blankly looking at her, his everyday expression.

Fred, the personal knight of Her Imperial Majesty who also earned the nickname shadow. He's someone who works in the shadow, an assassin who protects and carries the orders of the Empress.

"So, tell me what happened." Iris isn't very nice right now.

Halos tumalon ang puso niya nang makitang wala ang prinsipeng inaalagaan niya sa kwarto nito tapos bigla-bigla na lamang may kasulatan siyang natanggap galing sa palasyo ng Empress, from the chancellor herself.

"You already read what happened in the letter made by the Her Imperial Grace, why bother." Fred blankly stared at her.

Nainis naman siya. She grabbed a pot before she threw it in his direction. He effortlessly dodged which made her so furious.

"Her Imperial Majesty wanted me to inform you that she'll have tea time with the youngest prince tomorrow afternoon."

Iris froze. "Huh?"

Did she hear it right? Her Majesty, the Empress? Tea with the third imperial prince? Tomorrow?

"So, that's your problem?" Ares scoffed. "What's the big deal of a mother having tea time with her son?"

Iris glared at him.

Bakit nga ba nandito siya? Ever since Loki grew fond of him, he always barges in the youngest prince's palace, acting like he's the owner. The second imperial prince really has no manners. And he's also testing Iris' patience.

"The one visiting us isn't just a mother, Your Imperial Highness." Iris smiled despite the annoyance she's feeling, gritting her teeth. "It's the Empress Sigyn of our empire. Hindi siya basta-basta." Napahawak siya sa ulo niya. Ni hindi pa niya nasasabi kay Loki ang balita.