Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Damn it!"

Ares growled lowly as he took a knee. He's disarmed by his mother who's looking down on him.

He gritted his teeth in annoyance. "Stop holding back, you pretty bitch!" He screamed on the top of his lungs, sending a high kick to his mother who jumped back to avoid it.

He ran around her, grabbing the sword of one of his knights that started to escort him today. He charged to his mother who blinked in shock, raising her sword to clash it with his new ones that he stole.

"How am I gonna improve if you don't give me your all?!" He's angry, not because of her looking down on his ability but because he can't improve if she continued her ways.

"If I do, you'll die." Sigyn blankly answered.

"An enemy won't give me any mercy and won't hold back to me." He growled, pushing his blade against hers that made her jumped back.

Sigyn stared at her son's determination. She sighed, iniikot at pinaglalaruan ang hawak na espada before running towards him. His eyes widened when he just felt his mother's presence behind him. He immediately jumped sideways to avoid her attack.

He stared at the ground kung saan tumama ang espada ng ina. It has a huge crack on there. If he didn't move in time, he's as good as dead.

He smirked, feeling excitement all over his body. This is what he wants, a fight for death.

He clashed his blade with hers when he felt her presence beside him. Because of their strong force, their blades broke but that didn't stop them with their duel.

Namangha si Loki ng halos hindi na niya masundan ang laban ng ina at kapatid. They're too fast for his eyes!

"Where are they?" The only thing he can see are their traces! That's how fast they are.

Soon enough, they saw the two of them when they stopped to breathe.

Hera's mouth dropped when she noticed that Sigyn has a small scratch on her arm, her sleeve is slightly tore because of it. Ares' body is full of scratches and bruises, some even bleeding, his clothes are literally tore apart.

That doesn't change the fact that he managed to cut their mother.

Even if it is small, it's already a big achievement!

Hades smiled softly as he watched his younger brother huffed, breathing hardly because of tiredness. He also noticed how Sigyn sighed heavily. Kitang-kita niya kung paano tumaas at bumaba ang dibdib nito dahil sa pagod. A proud brotherly smile is plastered on his lips.

Even he wasn't able to do that when he and their mom are sparring. Out of the brothers who trained with their mother, Ares is the first one to put a scratch on her and made her feel tired.