Chapter 54

Chapter 54

"My not so bloody brother!"

Hera barged in Loki's room na nagulantang sa biglaang pagpasok ng kapatid niya. He's about to sleep na kasi nang bigla-biglang nagpakita ang kaniyang ate, napakalakas ng boses.

"I missed you so much!" She sobbed as she jumped on him, hugging him tightly making the prince to cough dahil nawawalan na siya ng hininga. "Huwaaa! I missed you so much, Loki! Let me stab you!" She cried.

"Y-you're killing m-me, Ate..." He tapped Hera's shoulder frantically dahil hindi na talaga siya makahinga.

"That's good, that's good..." She sniffled, hugging him more tightly.

"Goodness..." Iris walked in, grabbing the imperial princess kaya napabitaw siya sa prinsipe. "What are you doing here, Your Imperial Highness? Shouldn't you be locked in the cave with Her Majesty?"

"She gave me a break after so many days of training nonstop." She answered, nagkukumawala sa pagkakahawak sa kaniya ni Iris.

Iris let her go naman kaya kaagad ulit siyang yumakap kay Loki, nuzzling her face in the prince's shoulder. Loki chuckled as a response, patting her head lightly.

"How was training with mama, Ate?" He asked.

"It was hell!" She cried again. "I was so happy when she said she'll train me but now, I'm regretting it so much!"

Loki felt pity for his sister who suffered in their mother's hands. "Oh, my..."

"I'll sleep here with you." She pouted. "Please..." She mumbled.

Iris looked at Loki who gave her a small smile kaya hinayaan niya na lang ang magkapatid. She bowed her head before leaving the youngest imperial prince's room, ushering Fred to follow dahil nakasunod siya kay Iris kanina when he heard the princess' loud voice, hindi nga lang siya pumasok sa silid ng bunsong prinsipe.

Inayos ni Hera ang pagkakapatong ng mukha niya sa balikat ni Loki bago unti-unting nakatulog dahil sa mahinang pagtatapik ni Loki sa ulo ng kaniyang ate.

Loki noticed the changes of pattern in Hera's breathing kaya napatingin siya rito at nakitang nakatulog na ang ate niya.

He chuckled lightly bago inayos ang kumot niya sa pareho nilang katawan. He continued patting her sister to keep her asleep habang ang isang kamay ay kinuha ang librong nasa tabi niya bago nagsimulang magbasa.

After an hour or two, Loki felt Hera stir kaya napatingin ulit siya sa ate niya and he saw the princess, looking up at him as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Loki..." She nuzzled her face in his neck. "Let's go out."

"Eh?" Nagulat si Loki sa narinig. "Hindi pwede, Ate. Gabi na. Saka bawal pa kong lumabas ng palace grounds." Iling nito.