1. The End and The New.

Staring at the endless dark see, A smoke from my breath came from my mouth as the cold breeze pass by every minute. Holding a scarf close to my face, The wind blew quite vigorously in this dark morning.

"Martial..."

Turning my head, I saw the now exiled great president of my country, having the wrinkles and weary look on his stern face...

"President Marcos... What have I, to be granted of your presence?"

Marcos could only smile, Stopping in his tracks to stand beside me, as we both look at the clouded and drak sea in front of us.

"Martial, After this, Me and my family are going to be transported to Hawaii..."

Glancing at the once fearless dictator, such as me, the cold wind softened...

"Is that so..."

"I have been branded as an outcast now. Just as you were, Martial."

He stated, Still with his sad smile as he face the ocean or to say the direction to the Philippines...

Humming in response, I put my hands inside my pockets and clenched them...

"I am telling you this for an order, rather, a request..."

He faced me, though as I was a country, I was more taller than him...

Taking out an object from his vest, He reached out his hand to me and gave me an old key

"What is-"

"This is a key to a hidden villa in Nueva Ecija, Come back to the Philippines and live there. A small device inside this key would determine the location of the villa, I am giving this to you for our long friendship."

His expression softened as he look at me, not as his general or soldier but rather a fellow mate.

"This is too much- I wouldn't possibly come back to where thousands of my innocent men were killed..."

"Martial."

He called my name with authority in his voice.

"Here, In Guam, We have each other as friends, I have you and my family... but once we part, You'll part alone."

Marcos explained

"With your background and story, normal logic wouldn't and can't explain the things you have been through. But, as someone who has been on your side for merely 21 years in my reign as president of the Philippines, this is the least I could do for someone who has been fighting for our country since the start of history."

Glancing at the key, I couldn't help but be weary

"How about you and your family?"

I questioned, sounding as if they were also my family, In some sense, they have become a part of me also.

"Do not be worried for us, Martial... Go back to where your real family lies, They are the only ones who would be with you when we are gone."