4. Unprecedented Results.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"A guest?"

"Yes, He suddenly wanted to come over. Is that alright with you?"

Martial and North Korea walked down the halls, entering the office of the Filipino.

"I am just a guest your guest here, All decisions rests in your hands, not mine."

North Korea leaned his back as he sat on a chair inside the room, Letting his back relax on the said object.

"Still, It would be very uncomfortable once you meet him... He is quite... disorderly."

Martial seemed to avoid eye contact, seemingly, embarassed as he talked and was internally cringing on some memories he recalled from the past.

"I can handle it. If they are as half as chaotic as the twins, Then I can manage."

The retired Filipino could only sigh, Putting the coversation to an end... Martial turned his gaze to the Korean, who seemed to observe and look around the room little by little until they made eye contact for a few seconds.

They stared into each other's eyes, until a door bell broke the silence.

"Oh, Ah, Sorry..."

Martial awkwardly coughed, looking in another direction.

"No worries―"

North Korea also looked in another direction. An awkward atmosphere was created between the two dictators until the door bell, once again, rang...

The Filipino rushed to open the front door leaving the Korean inside his office, Leaving North Korea to have his thoughts process

' I swear... They shone like Rubies as some point. '

***

Meanwhile, Martial opened the front door to an old friend, to which he didn't meet for 30 years.

"PKP..."

"Martial! Good to see you again, Comrade!"

A red flag, with the golden hammer and sickle and star above placed on the middle of his face, Written in an arc like style was; Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas, And written below the hammer and sickle was the acronym; PKP - 1930.

"It has been a decade since we've last spoken."

"It has?! Damn, Time do flies so pass... And I'm still guessing you're still single, hmm?"

PKP looked at Martial law, inspectng some sort of sign that he has someone, but dismayed when he spotted nothing on the Filipino.

"Haha. I don't plan on having one."

Martial Law and PKP friendship goes way back to the Marcos Era. They met when the former president pardoned the old yet original members of the orginal communist party of the Philippines.