11. See Right Through Me.

── ◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈ ──

With the Palace on the verge of crumbling; Reporters swarmed here and there from the gates, The employees hurriedly tried to calm the crowd forming outside yet they rivaled those who wanted good will for their own gain.

Amidst of all the chaos, Philia called a meeting within the house of representatives, as a emergency was at stake for their nation;

"Thank you all for coming at such short notice. I know all of you must've heard by now about our country representative."

All represenatives, human, city and province alike had all their ears and eyes on the family upon the high balcony.

"Now, If anyone has a concern in hand, do so now."

Philia's brows curled as she saw the few raised hands come up to the whole theater. Biting her lip, She clenched her fist in order to supress her anger and other emotions to keep herself at bay.

"Please. Walk up to the center and state your concern."

One by one, All concerns lead up to electing a country representative just incase of the hostage situation with Martial.

"Its what the majority wants."

"Electing a representative now would likely hurt the party that would replace Martial."

Having taken an hour break, The three siblings discussed things between themselves beyond the high balcony of the house; Philia kept biting her nail as she couldn't concentrate...

"Still, We have no choice but to."

Philip had to be discharged from the hospital early against the wishes of his doctors and was to reside in the palace to recover yet crisis is crisis.

"How about the seal of representatives? Once a global meeting is held, the replacement would need approval to enter and represent our country."

Clicking their tongue, their at a verge of not accomplishing anything due to a damned seal that recognizes them as the leader of their country. Without it, their just mere replacements, nothing more...

"So, what do we do? Sit around here like fools?"

The two males looked at yhe only female in the room, her hair cokbed back as her white strands scatter snd reveal itself to them. Philia tried to keep her composure yet she didn't know what to do, or even how to explain to their representatives outside wjat os really going on.

"We don't know what to do. Why don't you suggest something, huh?

"Me, I have been taking care of this country since my final reign and you suggest I don't know how much of a problem this is?"

"Then? What's your solution then? Miss Commonwealth?"

Del glarer at the female, prickling nerve from her. Turning around, Philia grabbed the older by his collar and dragged him to the wall, her face lit up with anger.

"Don't you dare call me by that name, understand!"

"Heh. Seems to me your being irrational."