5. Lonely Memory.

[ TW : Mentions of suicide, Cutting oneself, Depression and PTSD(?). ]

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙     ⁂̩̩͙͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁎̩͙

Standing in such a cold, dark and quiet place. Martial couldn't help but rethink his choices as he held his bag to his side.

Inside a supposed modernized villa, He looked around to see the trees and forests that had covered it. It was just what he needed the most right now, considering, He was just ousted out of his own position in the government through a bloodless revolution, started by his younger brother, Philip.

Due to the cold weather, he would see his breathe make smoke as he breath.

He missed them dearly...

Not the former First Family, But his very own family...

The joyful laughs and happy conversations were no more, as they were too distant because of the division made by the previous wars and political conflicts.

"It does seem... Comfortable..."

Truly, did it seem like that in the first time...

Yet, As time progressed... So did the deadly silence of Martial's Loneliness.

He would stare at the mirror with his reflection for hours, Sometimes talking to himself about how he should've just commited suicide in the battlefield... Then, atleast, some would honor what he had done, but, no... 

Wake up, Eat, Go outside for a walk, Eat, Sleep and repeat was his only routine for a span of 3 years, until, he started his abnormality of commiting himself to killing.

The screams of the battlefield, Gunfire, Bombs being set off rang in his ears, ringing continuously as he begged it to stop. Yet, No one was there to comfort him nor calm him down during breakdowns....

Sitting by the edge of the stairs, Martial was there, tear stained cheeks as his eyes went everywhere. Anxiety could be seen from his expression as the sounds of the front lines repeatedly haunted him.

His hands on his ears, tightly cupped as he wanted protect himself from the sounds... yet it was meaningless...

It was like this, until he, himself, was dragged into a point of no return.

In his office, Staring out in the open window, The cold wind coming in, as the frigid metal of the gun, poined at Martial's head. One chamber was full, One pull of the trigger ends it all.

Just One second ends his suffering.

He couldn't feel anything any longer... He was numb for all the scars he had carved onto his skin. His eyes red from all the tears he had shed , He had enough... Martial had enough...

He didn't want to drag himself to a point where he is just waiting for death to come to him.

He was... tired...