Ruin My Life

~~~

The disco lights are on and everyone inside this specific club is having fun. Every one of these people seems not to mind their own personal and private lives and continued to vibe with the energetic song played by the dj.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!"some people shouts as they make a bet on some girls and boys.

Thea looked at them and rolled her eyes and went back to her drinks. It was a hard one which was recommended by the bartender and he wasn't wrong. It made her dizzy and see some delusional images inside her head.

She cursed.

"F*ck this sh*t. I came here for work, but here I am, being broke and left alone. Tss."she shook her head and took another shot from the whole bottle.

She's currently wearing a coat, covering a revealing dress underneath. Good thing she brought one. The dress was only to pass the guard for the clothing restriction.

She was jobless for weeks, but here she is, wasting her last savings for a damn club only to take the stress and some pain in the head for just a while. She'll just worry about it tomorrow. Or maybe look for some job here to earn some money for her to go back to her own country.

The club was huge and pretty expensive. She even saw a lot of celebrities and famous people inside. And she thought she's the only creature who's broke in this kind of place.

"I hate you money. I hate you."she murmured to herself.

"You're weird."a deep voice commented and so she turned to it.

Her eyesight is a bit blurry and shaky because of her liquor intake, and so she can't decipher the guy's face. She felt her brows met uncontrollably.

"What? I don't really care."she replied and went back to have a drink.

She felt him sit on the stool beside her. She's currently by the bartender counter.

The dance floor was packed of people and everybody here is having fun and getting drunk.

"You don't have anybody else with you?"he asked.

"No."she answered shortly and took a sip from her bottle.

"You're tipsy."

"Obviously."

"Don't you think being alone and tipsy would attract a lot of unwanted attention from guys  who like taking advantage from beautiful women?"

She turned to him with a grin she never knew she expressed.

"So you're saying I'm beautiful?"she asked,  teasing.

She saw the guy looked away and cleared his throat. But he went back to her after a few seconds.

"Not beautiful."Thea was about to frown when he added a word that made her heart flutter.

"Rather gorgeous."

Their eyes locked for a good five seconds before they both looked away.

"So, what are you here for? It looks like you're not here to have fun, considering you're alone."he concluded.

"Yeah..."she spoke, playing her index finger around the bottle's edge.

"What happened?"

"You're going to listen? You might find it boring."

"It's fine. I might even give you some advices."

"Really? Base on your words, you seem like a good guy."