12 - 14

Ruan Chiu-chuu was a little worried: "It's so hot, so go to the hospital."

Cheng Jun closed his eyes, his voice was low and dumb: "Don't go."

On weekdays, Cheng Jun always said that he would not go to the west, and he would fight wherever he meant it. Today, he is extremely disobedient. Ruan Chiu Tweet had nothing to do with him, so he persuaded him: "You have a fever. It is better to go to the hospital. What if it gets worse?"

Cheng Jun just repeated a sentence.

"Not going."

Ruan Chuchu rubbed his hair annoyedly: "Okay, then you lie in bed first. If the fever does not go away after a few hours, can we go to the hospital for emergency?"

After a long time, Cheng Jun responded in an unsettled way.

His cheeks were red and he couldn't open his eyes sleepily. He was even confused and kind of cute.

When Ruan Chiu wanted to pull him up--

Cute fart! Why is it so heavy! Is he the reincarnation of a weighing mound!

Ruan Jiaoqiu helped Cheng Jun with difficulty, and found that he looked thin and tall on weekdays, but at the moment he was so heavy that he almost couldn't breathe. Ruan Chiu Chiu gritted his teeth and carried Cheng Jun as if carrying rice.

"I really...use all the power of milking..."

Confused Cheng Jun lifted his eyelids slightly: "Pure milk? Yogurt?"

Ruan Chuo: "..."

Whenever it's about eating, this **** is so sober!

She was full of complaints about Cheng Jun, watching him endure it when he was ill, and finally put Cheng Jun on his single bed when he was about to be exhausted. Cheng Jun looked pitiful because of his weakness, Ruan Chiujiu wiped his forehead and palms to make him more comfortable.

Cheng Jun's fingers are beautiful, with long and straight bones. Ruan Chiu rubs them and looks at them by the way.

She fed Cheng Jun two glasses of warm water and took the anti-fever medicine, and finally she was able to sit by her side for a while.

At this time, Ruan Chiu-cho began to look at Qi Cheng Jun's room.

Since she came to this world, she still doesn't know what Cheng Jun's room looks like. What disappointed Ruan Chiu Chiu was that there were no manuals, no pornographic magazines and CDs, and no airplane cups. On the contrary, Cheng Jun's room is very clean, a bed, two computers and chairs, and a bookcase, basically all his configuration.

The books in the bookcase have no cartoons, no ambitions, and most of Ruan Chiu Chiu can't understand them.

The most familiar one is "The Little Prince" on the highest level. Ruan Chiu-chiu really didn't expect that Cheng Jun would like to read such a book. She took a look, returned to Cheng Jun's bed again, and wiped his forehead with a towel again.

Cheng Jun lying on the bed suddenly grabbed Ruan Chiu Chiu's wrist.

This act like a corpse frightened Ruan Juejiu: "What are you doing!"

His hands are very strong, and he tightly grasped Ruan Chiu Chiu's wrist. The temperature of his palm was very high, and it was more than enough to clasp her slender wrist easily with his fingers. Ruan Zhuoyu was a little dazed, not knowing what Cheng Jun wanted to do.

At this moment, Cheng Jun slowly opened his eyes.

He looked at Ruan Chiu Chiu. There seemed to be many complicated emotions in those long narrow eyes. Ruan Chiu Chiu couldn't distinguish for a while.