48

The scandal of Jiacheng was circulated in full swing outside, saying that the big boss of the company finally showed up. The rumors were mysterious and mysterious, and Tu Nan was also very busy.

Cheng Jun's photos were exposed, and while the whole network was in an uproar, they all fixed their focus on one point--Damn! Is Boss Jiacheng so good-looking! The paparazzi's high stupidity didn't even make the opponent's face lose a point!

Not only did Jiacheng lose his reputation for concealing his identity.

On the contrary, Cheng Jun's photos caused a craze for a large number of female fans, and went to Jiacheng official blog to call her husband, seeking Cheng Jun's debut, and his enthusiasm could be called a top traffic star.

The official blog, which had been silent for a long time, only posted a Weibo.

It's an emoticon pack: don't even think about it.

At the same time, there was a message saying that Cheng Jun had been married for many years, and his wife was the first to fly. The couple kept a low profile for many years, and no one revealed their identity. Another group of people ran to the Weibo where Fat Bird first flew to verify. After going around, they saw Ruan Chiu Chiu's Weibo update, and they were fans.

As a result, without Ruan Chiu-chiu's knowledge, she had an extra cordial address.

"President Xiaojiao Wife".

Ruan, who saw this nickname on the Internet, said: "..."

The employees of the company were even more shocked. They originally thought Ruan Chiu Chiu was just an airborne soldier and had something to do with Tu Nan. Who could have expected that she was the wife of the legendary mysterious president? ? ?

This is too close to the people! It was so simple that they couldn't find it at all!

In other words, the wife of the boss was among them. Not only did they fail to cherish the opportunity, they also persuaded them to drink.

Recalling that that day when Cheng Jun took Ruan Juchu home, his face was not pretty. The faces of several colleagues who persuaded Jiujiu were all green, and they wrote a review book overnight and asked to pass it to Tu Nan.

In contrast, the real big boss is relaxing at home...

Drank two bowls of porridge.

"..."

Ruan Chiu Chiu's craftsmanship is very good, even ordinary rice porridge, with sour and salty delicious side dishes can eat a lot. But I couldn't help drinking porridge all at once, drinking porridge every day, until Cheng Jun himself seemed to have turned into that bowl of porridge.

Ruan Chiu Chiu was fine. He opened a small stove for himself and ate everything. While sucking the noodles, he told Cheng Jun not to eat too much pickles, which was not good for the wound.

Cheng Jun asked for the Nth time on the same day: "Go to the hospital, my wound seems to heal."

Ruan Zhuo said angrily: "It's only been two days, are you a god?"

It’s hard to say whether it’s a god, if you continue to eat like this, you may become a devil.

Cheng Jun sighed quietly.

Ruan Juechu noticed that he was staring at his face, hugged the bowl, and said, "Do you think I disturbed you? Then I'll go back to the room and eat."

Cheng Jun: "No. After eating, we go to the hospital."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

What is this guy obsessed with. Isn’t he the one who called the pain the other day?