32

Cheng Jun lowered his eyelids, unable to see the expression in his eyes.

His voice is extremely low, and his voice is not loud. When he pulls Ruan Chiu, he is only pulling a small corner of his clothes, like a dying fish trying to struggle in front of the water source, but he finds himself already exhausted. .

As soon as he said what he said, Ruan Chuchu followed him for a moment, and for a moment he didn't know how to continue.

Where did Cheng Jun think of it?

What she wanted to say was, "I think we should go back and sit down and talk."

Ruan Chiu-Chiu has never experienced such a big event besides wearing a book. Cheng Jun’s identity is related to her future. Ruan Chiu-Chiu is really afraid that someday Cheng Jun will not agree on work matters, and the other party will buy him in angrily. The murder caused Ruan Juejiu to suffer.

Cheng Jun's hand didn't let go, he was obviously half taller than Ruan Chuchu, but at the moment he was pitiful like a child.

Ruan Chiu Chiu's heart softened half-heartedly.

She couldn't see others showing weakness the most, and when she saw Cheng Jun's pitiful look, Ruan Chiu-cho couldn't say anything.

She said kindly, "Shall we go back and talk about it?"

It is not good for Cheng Jun to be seen by others.

Cheng Jun: "Don't leave?"

Ruan Zhuo said, "We have to talk."

He pursed his lips and said nothing, as if two small pointed ears were hanging down on the top of his head.

Ruan Chiu: "..." The lethality of this move was too strong, she couldn't bear it.

The two went back silently all the way.

Ruan Chuchu walked in front, and Cheng Jun followed behind. Tu Nan slumped in a corner on one side and watched Cheng Jun and Ruan Chiu about to go downstairs. Suddenly they turned their heads. Those sleeping phoenix eyes were half drooping, but their eyes were very dark. The location of several people was captured.

The death gaze of that glance made several people shudder, and their hearts were miserable.

It's over, the boss bears grudges!

At the moment, Fu Zicheng and Jiao Fan caught Tu Nan and beat them so hard that Tu Nan yelled and didn't dare to return.

Tu Nan's little assistant had seen his boss being beaten up from afar. She was quiet for a moment, decided to pretend not to see anything, and went back to the office around the long way to rest.

...

When Cheng Jun turned his head and looked at Ruan Chiu again with a somewhat sharp look, he was weak and helpless again.

On weekdays Ruan Chiu Chiu always came horizontally. If Cheng Jun dared to horizontally, she would be even more horizontal than him.

But Cheng Jun just poked her into her weakness, making her feel at a loss for a while.

It wasn't until he got home that Ruan Jiaozhuo cleared his confusion.

Cheng Jun's personality is slower, hotter and withdrawn, and more indifferent to strangers (although her acquaintance is not much better). The two have been together for a long time, probably treating her as a family member, so she doesn't want her to leave.

He lacks maternal love, lack of family affection, and should very much hope that he can be accompanied by someone.

Ruan Jujuu automatically assumed the identity of a stepmother and eldest sister, and suddenly felt a lot of pressure. This little boy is really difficult to raise, and he is very annoying.