82

Lao Meng's invitation came as scheduled. Ruan Juejue put on makeup specially, and while she was applying mascara, Cheng Jun floated to Ruan Jueu's side silently like a ghost.

"What is this?" He pointed to the mascara.

"Oh, you scared me to death!"

The silent room suddenly heard Cheng Jun's questioning, and Ruan Chiu shook with fright, rubbing a piece of mascara on his eyelid, even half of his eye shadow was ruined.

"Can you say hello next time?"

Cheng Jun said slowly, "Isn't it? It's like how the weather is today, what did you eat at noon, and finding an access point on what the other person is doing will make the conversation between the two easier. ."

His long list of theories surprised Ruan Chuo.

"Where did you learn it?" Cheng Jun also began to pay attention to the skills of talking to each other.

Ruan Juju's question caused Cheng Jun's eyes to drift for a moment: "Online advertising."

"Oh……"

If Ruan Chiu Chiu knew that he had read all the books on gender topics, he would have laughed on the spot. What needs to be emphasized here is that Boss Cheng adheres to rigorous guidelines and refers to various data, mainly based on Douban scores, and finally made a list of books.

The ultimate secret book list, only he is qualified to know the specific content.

Ruan Jujuu wiped off the smudged mascara with a cotton swab, and then continued: "You can eat it by yourself at night, and I will go out."

"where did you go?"

"Lao Meng said to take me to a small party to meet some seniors. This is a good thing for me. It is estimated that it will be dark when I come back, so...you can figure it out."

Cheng Jun was silent for a long time, and then walked out of Ruan Chiu's bedroom silently.

Ruan Chiu: "???"

For some reason, she always made up for the scene of Cheng Jun singing "Little Cabbage" with snowflakes on her head. Ruan Chiu Chiu quickly shook his head, throwing this weird scene out of his mind.

She slung the small bag on her shoulder, curling the ends of her shoulder-length hair randomly, and pulling her hair casually, she saw Cheng Jun sitting on the sofa.

"You remember to eat, don't eat junk food."

Cheng Jun's eyes followed her.

Ruan Jujuu stood at the door and changed his shoes, raised his head, and Cheng Jun slowly walked in front of him with his pockets. Ruan Chuchu waved his hand: "Then I will leave."

"come back earlier."

Cheng Jun stood alone at the door, as if Ruan Juechu abandoned him. Ruan Chiu Chiu was staring a little intolerably, thinking about whether to comfort him, just at this moment, Cheng Jun slowly said: "The fried chicken shop downstairs does not deliver takeaway at night. I don't want to go downstairs. When you come back Bring me a copy."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

Cheng Jun: "I want sweet chili sauce and mayonnaise. Oh, let's add a piece of French fries and a bottle of Coke."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

Cheng Jun: "I'm finished, you can go."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

The word clang was thrown at the dog man Cheng Jun.

"Goodbye!"

Lao Meng drove the car by himself, just in time to pick up Ruan Chiu Chiu. Ruan Chiu Chiu was a little embarrassed. Fortunately, Lao Meng was on the way, so she sent Lao Meng the address. Lao Meng came early, and a long distance away Ruan Chiu saw a coquettish sapphire blue BMW, painted on both sides of the car, not sure what cartoon character it was.