33

Xu Biying is still unwilling to give up.

She looked at Gu You with tears in her eyes: "Brother You, it is me who speaks all the time. Don't take it seriously. I have known you for so many years. Who am I? Don't you know who I am?"

Gu You frowned: "People always change."

Xu Biying's face was pale: "What do you mean? Say I have changed?"

Gu You sighed again: "Go back."

Gu You turned so fast that Xu Biying couldn't believe the truth. She suddenly thought, could it be that the wife of Gu You from the previous life appeared?

Xu Biying's chest was up and down, and her breathing was short.

She trembled and asked, "Do you have someone you like."

As soon as she said what she said, even Gu You was taken aback.

Gu You pursed his lips, and an inaccessible shadow appeared in his mind: "Perhaps."

Xu Biying turned and ran away like a bolt from a blue sky and tears like rain.

Gu You watched her leave, but after all, he did not come forward to chase her.

...

Ruan Chuo sneezed.

Strange, who is talking about her?

The divorce agreement has only been signed and has not been notarized yet. Ruan Chiu-Chiu intends to get the green copy first, and then continue to live a life of partnership with Cheng Jun.

"Bang Dang."

"Bang Dang."

All the drawers were rummaged, Ruan Chiu Chiu didn't find the divorce agreement, and finally found it on the bottom floor. Then... she found the place where she signed.

Became a big hole :)

Ruan Jiujiu called Cheng Jun immediately.

The other party did not answer.

Ruan Chiu-chuu continued to call and took out another handwritten agreement. Fortunately, the handwritten agreement has not broken. It's just that the name signed above, Ruan Jue, can only be seen clearly today.

Cheng Xiu? ? ?

This guy actually signed Cheng Xiu?

She also Chen Duxiu!

Ruan Jiao was speechless for a while, she was really going to be defeated by Cheng Jun's brain circuit.

Ruan Chiu Chiu dialed the phone again, and Cheng Jun finally answered.

Ruan Chu tweeted a bad voice and anger: "Come back and get beaten!"

Cheng Jun on the other side said slowly, "Is the money spent?"

Ruan Chiu: "The money hasn't been spent much yet... No! Look at what you did! Did you ruin the agreement?"

Cheng Jun's tone was innocent: "How could it be possible. It was probably eaten by a mouse."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

It was definitely a huge mouse named Cheng Jun.

Ruan Chiu Chiu was very calm: "Where are you, I will look for you."

Cheng Jun was silent for a few seconds suspiciously.

"I'm on a business trip." His voice was erratic, he couldn't see to the end, he was lying.

As soon as Cheng Jun's voice fell, I saw Tu Nan's loud voice on the other end of the phone: "Boss, have you finished the call?"

Ruan Chuo: "..."