000.

a week before

a week before.

royce stumbled slightly as she put on her shoe, "be quiet."

"i didn't say-"

"you just did," royce grumbled. miguel made a confused face before nodding.

"oh be quiet," miguel rolled his eyes before ruffling her head up. "let me take you out today."

royce smiled, "i would love for you to take me out today baby," she walked over to him and sat on his lap. rory kissed him deeply as she gripped his hair lightly.

miguel smiled under the kiss, he held on to her waist.

a knock was heard, "amour's it's time to drop you off." mama carmen announced.

"oou, i cant wait to see seals," royce clapped as she got off miguel.

"i cant wait to see fishes ," miguel mimicked royce's actions.

the couple got of the car and waved goodbye to mama carmen.

"i want to see the seals first, now."

"okay rory," miguel held hands with the blonde haired girl. who squeezed his hand in response.

"can we steal one?," royce looked around in awe.

"no," miguel chuckled, shaking his head as he watched royce stop infront of the seals that were swimming around.

rory put a finger on the glass as a seal came up to it, she moved it around as it was following her movement.

miguel squinted his eyes as he spotted royce's eyes getting watery, "are you okay?", he lifted a brow.

"it's just so cute," royce wiped her tear and quickly took a picture of the seal, "im going to name you bing bong."

miguel snorted, "i like it."

"thank you."

the couple sat infront of the bench that was placed in front of the shark tank. "a picture for my dad?."

miguel nodded as royce sat on his knee, blowing a kiss towards the camera as miguel smiled.

"damn we look good," royce pinched miguel's cheeks.

miguel jumped at the pinch, "ouch."

"oh suck it up," she playfully rolled her eyes.

a ding was heard,

father?? ; great ! you guys look nice

daughter??; thanks!

+++
jasmin's corner

heyy a prologue for now! i think that's what it's called. but look at the pair being so cute.. LMAO

how's school for u guys?