bonus

royce's body slowly floated along the pool waves, her eyes facing the sky

royce's body slowly floated along the pool waves, her eyes facing the sky. hearing the laughter of her friends filled her ears, but one certain laugh was missing.

"are you okay?," lilys face blocked the sunlight, her hands caressing royce's face.

royce nodded, "i'm fine," she sent a small smile towards her.

"wanna play chicken?" lily asked, hoping royce's answer is yes. royce got up and stood on her feet.

"yes, i'm down," royce got onto lily's back as the dark haired girl swam towards the boys.

"hey bitchnuts," royce greeted as she arrived where the boys were.

"look who finally came out of hibernation," hawk smirked, royce rolled her eyes playfully and splashed water towards him.

"hey! watch the hair!," hawk pointed to her. she mimicked him.

"alright children, calm down. who is going on whose shoulders," lily clapped her hands.

"i'll go on hawks," royce swam towards him as lily swam towards demetri's. hawk went underwater and royce put her legs on his shoulders, "and you got mad about me wetting your hair."

"it's different rory." hawk slapped her thighs, which made her wince. nonetheless, she smacked his head, she felt a little flutter in her stomach as his hands gripped her thighs.

lily smirked as she watched the teens, "okay , i'm ready. are you?".

the blonde haired girl nodded, "go!". royce tried pushing off lily, hawks hands gripping onto her thighs. royce put all the force she can.

which of course, made both of the teenage girls fall down. royce swam up, dramatically gasping for air. "that was fun. i'm going to go tan now."

royce dozed off into the sky once again, the other teenagers watching her.

"i hope she's okay. it hurts seeing her like this," demetri said as hawk slapped his back.

"yeah. miguel was really her other half. i'm pretty sure he'll be back," said lily.

"mhm," hawk said he kept glancing towards royce.

"you still got a thing for her or something?" demetri asked as lily began climbing up his back.

"why?", hawk raised a brow, demetri smirking a bit.

"no reason."

royce got out of the shower and flopped herself onto her bed. pulling out the letter once again. tears began to fill her eyes. she inhaled and ripped the letter into pieces. she screamed loudly into the pillow.

a knock was heard and she let out a mumbled 'come in'.

johnny looked at his daughter, his heart breaking at the sight of her. "get up, mini lawrence. we're going on a trip."

"no." she grumbled, moving her face away from her father. johnny grumbled and walked towards her. crouching down and slapping her leg.

"get up. or i'm going to make you," without getting a response, he bent down and carried royce in a bridal style and threw her to the floor.

"ow," royce rubbed her head, "why do you want me to pack?," she looked at her father.

"because we are going to go find miguel."

+++
jasmin's corner

i'm back yall ☝🏻 i missed royce so here is this