003.

royce laid down as she heard johnny enter the apartment, "how did it go?"  she answered miguel

royce laid down as she heard johnny enter the apartment, "how did it go?" she answered miguel.

"i'm not sure it worked, but we will see. text sam to try with her dad," miguel spoke.

"alright miggy, be right back. bye babe" she hung up.

she groaned as she rolled over, falling on the floor with a thump. "bitch balls."

"are you okay?!" johnny called out from his room.

"i'm fine, just fell." royce announced.

royce left her room but paused as she heard johnny speaking to himself, "listen daniel i'm sorry- wait no. don't apologize, it shows weakness."

royce cleared her throat , making johnny jump, "it doesn't show weakness dad, it shows that you're human." royce smiled softly as johnny nodded her over.

"what would i do without you," he kissed the top of her head as she tickled his side, "don't do that, what if i dropkick you."

royce snickered as johnny joined in with her. there was a knock at the door, rory opened the door , revealing it to be daniel, "hi mr.larusso", she gave him a side hug.

"hi rory," daniel rubbed her back, "uh is your dad here?." she nodded.

"dad, daniels here," she announced, "i'm going to miguel's , see you later."

"be safe! you have mine and daniels number if anything," he called out.

royce laid on top of miguel's back, "i think they're working things out." she traced shapes on his back.

"it's daniel and johnny. who knows," miguel smiled, "you deserve the world," he looked at his girlfriend lovingly, "come here."

he kissed her deeply as she giggled softly, "movie time?."

"good day my lady, let's go" miguel said in a british accent.

the pair got up and ran towards mama carmen's car, "mama we're going to use your car."

"okay mijo, drive safe. bye rory!".

"bye mama."

the pair held hands as they walked out of the movie theatre, "thank you for today. i loved it."

"anything for you baby," miguel kissed her as she put her arms around his neck.

she smiled as they rested their foreheads together.

"always."

++
jasmin's corner.

tadaaaa

not much but yeah