012.

lily helped royce finish up her makeup, "you look so pretty

lily helped royce finish up her makeup, "you look so pretty." lily gushed.

"stop," royce smiled, lily turned her chair around and royce looked at herself in awe.

"wow," rory muttered out, "it looks amazing. thank you lils." royce gave a kiss on lilys cheek.

"time to put on your dress," lily clapped her hands and handed her the dress. "now go before your dad and miguel get here."

royce rushed to the bathroom and changed into her dress. "lily! help me zip up."

"okay!", she got in the bathroom and zipped her dress up.
—-

"she's coming down, be quiet." lily silenced the others.

royce inhaled as she walked down the stairs. everyone looked at rory in awe. her dress was navy blue, long sleeved, and gems around.

"wow," miguel muttered out.

johnny started tearing up as royce did a little twirl. "that's my daughter right there!". he ran up and hugged her as she squealed.

"okay, okay put her down johnny," lily said as he did. "it's time to take pictures. first with your dad."

royce smiled as johnny put his arm on her shoulders. "now miguel, go with your girl."

royce kissed him as lily took the picture, "that's my fave."

royce and miguel danced a little, "you look amazing tonight rory." miguel kissed her deeply as she giggled.

"and you look handsome," royce smiled, "let's go get some drinks."

the duo walked over to the drink stand and poured some juice. royce handed miguel his cup as she took a sip of her own.  she paused once she saw robby and tory walked in.

"wow," royce gasped as she looked at tory. robby looked at his sister for a moment as tory took him away.

"stop staring at him," xile snickered as she walked behind them.

miguel and rory went back to the dance floor as they slowed dance, "you're so beautiful." miguel kissed the top of her head as they swayed to the music.

she laid her head on his chest as they continued swaying, "i wish we could stay like this forever."

"me too, rory."

royce walked in stingrays "house", looking in awe, "wow." is all she could mutter out.

"right," miguel grabbed her hand and started to walk around. drinks, cups, were scattered everywhere.

royce stood next to miguel as he was trying to find snacks. robby walked in and paused for a moment as he glared at miguel. he then turned to his sister, "you look beautiful rory."  "you too" she replied as he walked away.

"did you hear that?" royce ran outside and spotted sam on tory. she ran and pulled her off, "sam what are you doing!?".

"i'm doing what your father said! i'm not taking her shit anymore." sam got out of royce's grip and punched tory.

royce was suddenly swept down, "hey," xile looked down to her face, xile threw a punch but was kicked back by royce. once she landed on the floor, royce got up and went down to punch her but was pulled back by robby, "let me go,"royce pushed him off as xile ran straight foward.

royce dodge her punch and jabbed her in the ribs, making xile grunt. the curly haired girl kicked royce in the stomach. making her fall back in the pool.

"royce!" miguel called out but was pushed in by robby.

rory swam up and glared at xile as she laughed.

"it's on."

+++
jasmin's corner.
cant wait for rory to compete in the all valley.

how i imagine rory and miggy!!