011.

royce stood beside johnny as they got their laser tag gear on

royce stood beside johnny as they got their laser tag gear on. "you're going down." royce smirked.

"who? me? in your dreams rory," johnny smirked back.

"go to your places," the worker announced to everyone, "game starts in 3."

"see ya on the other side," royce saluted and ran  to a corner. looking out for her father.

"game starts now."

royce shot at people on the opposite team. she snuck out of her corner , looking for her dad. she walked until she bumped into someone.

"holy titties," she breathed out as she turned to see who it was.  "gotcha bitch."

she shot her dad as he groaned out loud , "stop beating me." he pouted like a child.

"never." she stuck her tongue

johnny grunted as he picked up rory, "dang girl,  you're heavier than you look."

"are you calling me fat?," royce gasped out loud as johnny groaned.

"no im just-"

"im joking dad, want to go get slushies?", royce clapped.

"yes, let's go."

when they got to the market, the filled up the big cups until it over filled.

royce licked the blueberry slush off her hands as her dad started sipping his. he made a face.

"brain freeze," he choked out.

"you're not supposed to drink it fast," she laughed as they walked to the cashier. they paid and sat down on the bench outside.

"good times dad," royce smiled at her father.

he hugged her, "love you rory."

"i love you too dad."

+++
jasmin's corner
father daughter time ig

+++jasmin's cornerfather daughter time ig