004.

the couple walked inside daniels dojo, holding hands

hawk walked in with a sledge hammer, "what's up," he greeted miguel and rory.

he started to hit the fence down.

"what are you doing," royce asked, squinting due to the sunlight.

"we're building a okinawan sparring deck," demetri showed her the graphics.

"wow, can i help?" rory asked while clapping her hands.

the pair nodded, "of course."

she walked over and grabbed a shovel and began digging right next to bert as miguel removed the pieces of the fence.

"hey! what are you doing!"  daniel exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air as johnny followed behind him.

"i'm building a bridge," hawk shrugged.

"more specifically, an okinawan sparring deck," royce cut in, "demi has the graphics."

demetri showed the older men. scrolling to each page. "eli did the designing," demi smiled proudly.

"this could mean more room for training, what do you say dad?" sam asked as rory stood beside her.

"we're all going to help build it, assuming our sensei's approve ?" miguel said.

royce looked around at everyone helping with the digging and removing other things that got in the way of the sparring deck.

royce smiled towards the sensei's, hoping they'll say yes. rory grabbed miguel's hand and squeezed it lightly. which he returned.

"sounds awesome," johnny smiled brightly while he walked over and hugged rory, and shaking miguel's hand.

++
jasmin's corner
boop.
:))

predictions for this season for rory?