010.

"what the

"what the.." daniel breathed out as he saw kreese and terry walk into their dojo.

"oh no," royce said. miguel smacked her arm, "not helping," he said. royce mimicked him as they both watched the older qtips walk closer.

"gentlemen," terry paused, smirking at daniels face, "it seems we have a few things to discuss."

"daniel larusso, it's nice to see you again. as well as you royce." terry said.

"i just met you at a gas station dude," royce made a face.

"you stay the hell away from royce," daniel cautioned.

"fair enough. i'd probably react the same way if i were you," terry smirked.

"mini lawrence, go inside. take the other students." johnny directed.

—-

"love the purple hair hawk," royce smiled. "reminds me of the purple minions."

"yeah, what she said," moon smiled and looked at hawk admiringly.

"oh hi moon, hi yasmine." royce waved.

"hey," they both said, then left.

"no offense, but i have no idea how you pulled that off," hawk put an arm around demetri. royce whacked his shoulder.

"he did it because he was being himself," said royce, fixing her backpack straps. "also, you and moon. bi panic now."

"she has a girlfriend, tho." hawk pouted.

"stop pouting, oh piper? they broke up weeks ago," royce patted his shoulder and walked to miguel.

"did you see what your dad posted , rory," miguel asked as she approached him.

royce shook her head, "what did he post? show me". miguel showed her his screen, "oh god."

"he got really drunk," miguel stated, " and i think it's for real," he put his arm around her waist.

"only time would tell," royce stated, miguel looked at her with a confused face. "i don't know, don't question me." she gave him a kiss and walked to her class.

royce was swinging on the swings in the park, until someone pushed her off it. "bro-"

"shut up. now you listen to me, royce. stay the hell away from robby, he doesn't like you," xile threatened.

"i mean.. he's my brother." royce dusted off her pants.  "look how dumb you sound now," the blonde girl chuckled.

xile stepped closer to royce, grabbing the hem of her shirt, "i don't care."

royce clenched her jaws, and moved her head forward, to bump into xile's head. "stay the hell away from me. you psychotic bitch." royce spat next to her and walked away.

royce laid next to miguel, tracing shapes on his chest. "it was weird, she just came at me."

"don't worry, if you go against her in the tournament, you can beat her. i know it." miguel smiled and kissed the top of her head.

royce smiled as he kissed her, but then he stopped as her phone started ringing. "it's eli." she raised a brow at miguel. he shrugged.

she sat up and answered it, "what's up?."

"h-hey rory." eli mumbled.

royce knew something was up since eli always mumbled when he was in a mood. "are you okay?."

"no. i'm not okay." eli shuddered, royce closed her eyes, miguel came up to her but she held up a finger.

"what happened."

"your brother happened," eli mumbled, then hung up.

royce looked to miguel, "my brother did something to him. did you know about this?". miguel shook his head yes, "and you didn't tell me?".

"i would've. but johnny told me not to tell you." miguel said.

"okay, miguel. i'll see you later."

royce stormed into cobra kai, the bells jingling as she walked in. she could feel how cold it was in there.

"robby," royce called out.

"what are you doing here, bitch." xile stepped up to her.

"get out of my way," royce slithered out as xile stepped closer to her.

"save it for the all valley," john kreese stepped out his dojo, "royce lawrence, it's good to see you again."

"i'm not talking to you. where is my brother."

"i'm here royce,"he stepped out the office as well.

"what's your problem robby? leave eli alone. i'm warning you, it ain't going to be pretty," royce told him.

robby opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by xile, "he deserved. now get out."

"pathetic," royce shook her head as she walked out.

++
jasmin's corner.

honestly idk