Chapter 1:New student

*Karl's POV* It was finally Friday and the first bell had just rung, I walked in the classroom and sat in my seat then Nick walks in and lucky enough we sat together "Hey fag" Nick said like he does every morning, "Ok class today we have a new student" the teacher said as a short kid with black hair and a blue hoodie walked in the room "Hi I'm Alex" the short kid said "Ok Alex go sit next to Karl" the teacher said pointing at me, he started walking and sat next to me. "Hi I'm Alex what about you" Alex said with a smile "I'm Karl" I said back "well nice to meet you" He said "You too I guess" I said back

✨Lunch time✨

Lunch had come I walked outside to my normal spot under a great willow tree at the pond behind the school "Hey Karl" some kid said, I turned around to see my twin brother Eret and his friend Floris "Oh hey Eret and Floris" I said "Do you mind if we join you?" Eret said "Yeah why not I'm pretty lonely" I replied back, after a few moments of sitting and talking the bell rang and lunch was over I said goodbye to my twin and Floris before walking to my next class "Hey Karl" "Oh hey Alex" I said, after that it was pure silence other than the crowd of kids trying to get to their classes, I turned back to the book I was reading before and I was reading and walking then a kid bumps into me with a bloody nose I panicked a picked him and my book up and ran to the nurses office and Alex follow behind me.
*Alex's POV*
"I wander what happened to this kid" Karl said worried "Yeah same" I replied the nurse came back and told us that he had 2 broken ribs and a broken ankle, he also passed out from blood loss(Because he had a bloody nose for a while 😒) " I need you two to stay here with him" The nurse said before typing something on her computer, then the kid woke up "Hello?" the kid said "Hi you okay?" Karl spoke "Yeah but Karl who is that?" The kid spoke "George this is Alex he is a new kid" Karl told him "Hi Alex I'm George" George spoke up "Hi, but what happened to you?" I asked George "Uh well it was Nick and Wilbur and since Clay lives with Karl and didn't come to school they took that time to beat me" George spoke in a worried tone "I swear I'm gonna murder them" I spoke angered "No it's best to leave them alone" Karl said, "You three can go home" the nurse spoke as she appeared from the corner and Karl grabbed his stuff and darted the door and then George followed so I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.
_________________________________________
Hey writer here sorry this chapter short it is the middle of the school day in PE so sorry I'll update it tomorrow💜🧡💚💙 Words:527