Chapter 7:The aftermath

•°Nick POV°•
I woke up to someone calling me I thought it was Alex but no it was Karl the one person I thought would not even call me also how did he get my number I picked up the phone and answered the call "Hello" I said half asleep "Oh sorry did I wake you up" "Yeah but it's fine" I answered, we talked for a while, I asked him how to he got my number and turns out he got it from Alex, who would've known.
_____

"Okay, okay what ever" I said as Karl beat me at bed wars again for the 5th time "Wow your really bad at this game" Karl said "Wow not like you've said that a thousand times" I told him sounding annoyed, we ended up planning to go to the park, so when we got there Karl instantly ran over and bought some ice cream(That would be me though) he bought himself some vanilla ice cream and bought me strawberry ice cream "Thanks Karl" "No problem" the small brunette said "Karl what color are your eyes because the confuse me a little?" I asked "My eyes are grey but people often mistake them for being brown because of my hair" He answered, but I get it his hair gets in the way so people mistake them for brown "Oh wow, that sucks" I said "What my eye color or the hair?" Karl said with a sadder voice "The hair not the eyes because their unique" I told him as I saw a his yes water up a little.
•°Karl POV°•
I think he had noticed my eyes started to water because he instantly tried to calm me down, I kept telling him I'm fine because his words were out of context and it hurt but I'm fine.
_______

Nick ended up walking me home and when we got there Clay and George weren't there which is surprising because their always home but guess not today, "Hey Nick can you stay with me" I asked kinda shy because I can never be home alone "Uh yeah okay". Nick answered, we walked inside "I'll be right back I'ma change" I told him "Okay" he said as he turn on the TV, I walked upstairs and changed into a t-shirt and some shorts and I was going to put on my favorite hoodie but I had just remembered I left it at Eret's house I walk back downstairs and Nick is on the couch, "Welcome back" Nick said like I was gone forever, I sat down next to him and started watching the movie with him like just 4 days ago we fucking hated each other but now it feels like we're dating, I still felt like I was missing something and Nick saw how I looked anxious.
•°Nick POV°•
Karl looked a little anxious and I realized he didn't have his hoodie on like he normally does "Karl you good?" I asked him "Well... Uh" he stutter, the house was cold and I knew he wanted his hoodie but it seems he didn't have it so I took off my hoodie and handed it to him "Here you can wear my hoodie" I said "Thank you" He said and he put it on them layed his head on my chest and fell asleep, I wanted to go home but I didn't want to leave Karl alone so I picked him up and walked into his room(How.. okay he knew by magic) placed him on the bed and I thought this through should I sleep on the floor or with him on the bed and I chose the bed because he kept mumbling my name so I hopped in his bed and he curled up on my chest, I soon fell asleep with him.
_____

I woke up and checked the time it was 6:34 am in the morning and Karl was still asleep, I got out of the bed and walked downstairs put my shoes on and left the house I got in my car and started driving home and by the time I got home it was 6:52, I unlocked my door and walking inside, took off my shoes and ran upstairs and then fell asleep.
_________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed the chapter I fucking tired it's 4:36 in the morning and I haven't slept and I'm watching Markiplier(Watching funny videos) and I recommended Dsmp stuff so yeah good night/noon/day
Words:758