chapter 11:Snow day

So just to clear things up it's 2021 WITHOUT covid and it's December and not 2022 yet so yeah enjoy I made this on Sunday January 9 of 2022
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
{Karl POV}
I woke up with a protective embrace from Nick who is still asleep I move out of his grasp trying not to wake him up and I didn't, I walked down To the kitchen and I didn't see George nor Clay so I looked out of blinds we had over our sliding door to the backyard and I saw snow? It snowed then I saw George and Clay making a snowman which was kinda adorable so I stepped back and make myself some cereal, I walked back upstairs with my cereal in my hands I opened my door Nick was still asleep and I turned on my TV and started watching some old TV shows since I'm still a child on the inside "Karl you awake" I heard Nick mumble "Yeah I'm awake" I said he got up and walked over to me then sat down next to me "What are you watching?" He asked "Some old shows from my childhood that I recorded years back" I answered "Wow can I join" "Hell yeah" I said he walked downstairs and soon came up with a poptart we ate while watching TV shows soon we finished watching all the clips and I got up and looked out the window "Damn it snowed alot more than this morning" I said and Nick walked up next to me to look he looked surprised he got out his phone and looked on his much snow there was and it was about 8-10 feet I shrugged it off and walked downstairs and George and Clay had opened the back door and since there was so much snow they made a little outside room "What the" I started "Fuck" Nick finished as he walked into the kitchen"Look it's a snow room" George said and Clay walked out covered in snow "I finished digging Jerald out" he said "Who the fuck is Jerald" both me and Nick said at the same time and George grabbed our arms and soon we saw a snowman "That's Jerald and don't ask why we named him Jerald" George said.
______

Time flew by and the snow started melting and me, Clay, George and Nick were Just playing Minecraft and Clay had made a world called the dream smp and so far it was just me, Clay, Nick and George, Eret, "YOU HIT DAD, HE HIT YOU" Nick shouted because George had hit Clay with a flamed arrow and they had started calling Clay, dad for some reason George calling him dad I could expect but Nick on the other hand  "Karl help me" Clay whispered to me "sorry no can do" I said and I looked down at my phone "Damn it's already midnight" I said, I left the game and walked upstairs.
¥Nick POV¥
Karl walked upstairs and we all got off Minecraft Clay and George told me goodnight then walked up to their room so I walked upstairs and walked into Karl's room he just got out of the shower "I-uh sorry" I said and looked away "I-its okay" he said, "I'm done now" he said "okay sorry for not knocking first" "it's fine " he said he walked over to me and fell on my chest while I was just standing at the door way "Come to sleep with me" he mumbled in my chest "Okay but I have to go home tomorrow" "Noooo" Karl mumbled and he walked over to the bed I followed and we laid down he turned to face me "I just realized of how gay this is" he chuckled "Yeah it is" I said but before I was going to sleeping I pecked his nose "Goodnight cutie" I said and then fell asleep.
×/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\×
Bro I have had 2 panic attacks because of my mother but I'm okay and I made another book Call The new kid but I might change the name and I only have the first chapter out so far
Words:695