chapter 9:Day before back to school

The picture is from Sweet talk on webtoon and I need more stories because I finished all of mine TvT
_________________________________________
•°Karl POV°•
I woke up and I remembered last night and I also remembered that I fell asleep on Nick I got up not trying to wake him up but I failed "K-Karl" Nick muttered "Yeah Nick" I said as I checked the time, it was fucking 3:15 in the morning damn "You good it's like 3:00 in the morning" "I know I just got up to get a drink" I said (I'm back at it again with the fucking said thing again Ò~Ó) I walked in the kitchen and grabbed me a drink then I walked back for the living room, Nick was sitting up kinda straight and half asleep I sat back on the couch and started leaning on Nick, Nick soon laid back down and I joined him at this point I didn't even care if we were sleeping together soon I fell back asleep.
______

I woke back up this time it was 11:40 "WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEADS" Alex yelled while smashing pans together (Oh wow my friend makes fun of me because I'm pan, he says if your pan then you like pans? Bruh no wtf) "Alex why?" Nick muttered "Because it's 12:30 and y'all have been sleeping forever" Alex said, I just looked at him like I wanted to murder him "O-Okay I'll j-just back up and let you s-sleep" Alex stuttered and he left to the kitchen and Nick pulled me down with him before he passed out I soon joined him.
•°Alex POV°•
I was just catching up on school work while cooking lunch since we all slept in I mean I tried to wake Karl and Nick up but I'm kinda scared of Karl with that death stare he gives me, I walked back to the living room to try to wake them up again "Guys wake up I made lunch" I said sorta yelling "F-fine" Karl muttered "But I'm stuck, Nick won't let me go" Karl said "Nick wake up Karl needs to get free" I said "Why I'm comfy" Nick muttered half asleep "Because Alex made lunch and I'm hungry" Karl said "Fine" Nick said as he let Karl go we walked into the kitchen while Nick got up and stretched, Karl sat at the table while I put his food on the plate "Here you go, now I need to do school work" "WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT SCHOOL" Karl yelled clearly stressed "WHAT" Nick yelled from living room "Wow how did y'all forget?" I said "I don't know" The both said at the same time.
_____

We finished our school work and Karl and Nick went for a walk, I decided to call an old friend.
*Brrrrr*

"Hello? Who is this"
"It's me Alex, did you forget about my number?"
"Oh hi Alex why did you call me it's like 3:00 here"
"I don't know I just wanted to talked to someone I guess"
"So schlatt how's it going with your new highschool?"
"Could be better but your not here"
"Awe you miss me"
"I mean yeah of course wait o-oh wait I have to go"
"Pfft okay bye schlatt"
"Bye Alex good to talked to you too"

Schlatt hung up so now I'm lonely again (I'm rewatching mlp and it just said wow this cave is full of pony lore, like XD).
•°Wilbur POV(Finally this guy)°•
I was walking down the street since I decided to skip school and as I was walking I saw Nick who hasn't been at school for 3 days so far but he was with that gAy, Karl and they were coming closer so I hid because I don't want them to see me "Maybe we could start a Minecraft server with Clay, Alex and George" Karl said "Yeah that would be fun but we have to go to school tomorrow" "Okay but no more trapping me because your 'CoMfY'" Karl said what did he mean by trapping him because he's comfy? I decided to follow them and they never noticed me "Fine but you hella warm" "You may think that but really I'm cold you just cuddle me to death" Karl stated "Okay whatever" Nick said, what the FUCK he slept with the Gay, I started to walk away then I got bumped to the ground "Sorry" "It's fine just watch where your going next time" I said as I looked up to see a guy with brown eyes and brown messy hair he soon got off me and tried to help me up and I let him, "Well I'll be on my way" He said "O-oh yeah bye" I stuttered, he walked off and I walked in the opposite direction, 'He was kinda cute...wait what am I thinking I'm not gay plus I have a girlfriend' I continued to walk I walked to a different park and sat on a bench.
•°Schlatt POV°•
Alex wouldn't stop texting me to come meet him and his friends, I had to come from Texas to here and I ran into some dude on the way by accident, "SCHLATT YOUR HERE" Alex yelled "Y-yep" I stuttered "Who are you?" The small brunette said "My names schlatt" I said "Oh I'm Karl and that's Nick" The brunette said.
_____

We sat in the park for a few hours before it started getting late "Guys we should definitely get home now and schlatt you can stay with me" Alex said "Yeah okay" I said (I need to stop with the said this over and over also I'm almost too 1000 words) Karl and Nick started walking away, me and Alex started walking to his house from the corner of my eye I saw the dude I ran into earlier he saw I was looking at him and I looked back (1000 words let's go!!) We got to the house and Alex started making dinner since we haven't eaten since lunch at least he hasn't but I haven't eaten since yesterday because of school.
_____

I finished eating my food and Alex showed me the room I would be staying in "Well goodnight" Alex said while yawning "Goodnight Alex" I said, I walked to the closet and got some of my clothes from my suitcase and walked into the bathroom to get changed when I walked out I went over to the bed and hopped in and soon I fell asleep.
_________________________________________
Well it's 4:32 in the morning and I have school but I'm awake making this for you but it was worth it :)
Words:1126