Chapter 13: Graduation

Y'all they graduate in January of 2022 because I'm lazy as fuck but the story won't end here made Thursday Jan 13 7:44
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
•°Karl POV°•
I wake remembering that today is graduation and yet me and Nick (I just got on the bus) haven't been to school in a while but chances are we'll graduate since we've been doing our work online, I get off Nick and the couch since we slept on the couch last night and I ran up to my room grabbed some clothes, when I put them on I looked out the window and saw a beautiful sky so I took my phone and took a picture (It's the picture at the top Btw and I cought that picture this morning) I walked back downstairs Nick was still asleep so I elbowed him in the ribs "OW what the fuck Karl" "Wake your lazy ass up" I said Clay and George snickered, me and George walked into the kitchen and started cooking food like he does every morning, few minutes later Nick walks in and Clay following they say down at the table since the food was done and Nick just slammed his head on the table "Nick you good?" Both me and Clay said "Yeah but I'm just hella tired and my side hurts because of Karl" "Sorry but you weren't going to get up if I didn't" I said "But why" "Because is graduation you fucking idiot" Clay said George just brought the food over to them and I sat down next to Nick "Ohhhhhh I forgot" Nick said 'Pfft'.
_____

George and Clay took the bus to school while me and Nick walked plus we had 2 hours to spare and plus I like to get there earlier then fucking ever "My legs hurt, is this what you do everyday to school" "Yep" I said "How the fuck" he said "Because you have a car and drive it everywhere and I don't so I get exercise" I said he just looked at me, we were about 2 minutes away when we saw a burned Boba shop "The fuck" Nick said I just grabbed his hand and started dragging him to school "How are you soooo strong" "Because I am" I said (IT'S 8:02 in the fucking morning and I'm writing this for all of y'all and I'm starting to make all the chapters longer, It had deleted the whole chapter but thank God I have copied it to clipboard TvT and it's 8:31 and I'm in civics again and I have a test) we continued to walk to school and when we got there we have about 1 hour and 20 minutes we walked to our seats and me and Nick were just working on stuff from yesterday that we forgot to do and schlatt walks in with Wilbur welp that is very surprising.
•°Wilbur POV°•
"Can you teach me how to play guitar pleaseeee" schlatt said "Fine just after today" "Yay" he said, he sat in his seat which was now next to me and I saw Nick and Karl hanging out like they have for a month now and I was forgotten until schlatt came, I sat down next to schlatt "I can't wait like wow" schlatt said "Calm down" I said, I got on my phone and schlatt just slept since he didn't really get any sleep last night.
•°Nick POV°•
Me and Karl finally finished at we had 1 hour until class starts I'm surprised they let you come in the school before it's time for it to open, Karl laid his head on my shoulder before passing out even though I thought he was wide awake but I guess not but I didn't mind might as well let him sleep "Hey Nick it's been a while hasn't it?" I turned around to see Wilbur standing there "Yeah it has" I said unsure what he was going to do but he just sat next me and we started talking about things that have been going in a lives this past month, we became friends again.
•°Karl POV°•
I woke up and checked the time, class was going to start in 20 minutes and I heard Nick talking to someone and I looked and it was Wilbur "Hello Karl how did you sleep" Nick said "Good and hi Wilbur" I said "Hello Karl" he said, I yawned (I just got back from gym and now I'm in math and my friend Micheal, she has the nicest touch 'not in a dirty way' and it's 12:00).
_____

Class ended and we were heading to gym and Nick went to go put his things away so it was just me and Wilbur kinda unsettling for me since we'll I have to walk to gym with my bully doesn't sound so pleasant when we got there Floris ran twords me "Karl hellooooooo" Floris said while dragging the o for some reason "Hello Floris, and where's Eret" "He got sick so 5up is taking care of him" Floris said "Oh and hello Wilbur......" Floris also said (Ugh me typing said bothers me sooo much) "Hello do I know you" Wilbur said so apparently Floris has never met Wilbur and he was a new person but Floris knew that he bullied now Eret explain please and I walked away and sat at my seat.
•°Wilbur POV°•
"Of course you haven't met me but I'm Floris and I know your Wilbur" He said which kinda freaked me "Floris you scaring Wilbur" Nick said as I turned around "Oh I scared him mhm" Floris said  and Floris just gave both of us a death stair before walking off "He's scary" I said "Not really he's just friends with Karls twin Eret" He said "Eret is Karl twin!?" I wispered yelled 'Mhm' he hummed and walked and sat next to Karl I walked over to my spot and sat down in my seat and now the graduation ceremony (I don't know how these go because I'm only in 7th grade so sorry if I get this wrong, you know what I'm just going to skip the graduation part sorry).
____

After the ceremony everyone ran to go home but Karl and Nick Just sat on a bench, I waited for schlatt and when he came we started walking to my house.
•°Karl POV°•
"YOOOO I passed and graduated" I said in excitement"Yep me too" Nick said I got up and dragging Nick with me and I dragged him all the way to a ice cream shop "What flavor" Nick said like he knew why we were here "Vanilla" I said he order ice cream.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°
I finished this at 1:08 right after my lunch and look at my class
It's Soo empty(Ps I have to show you in the next thing I post) I have tried to post this chapter multiple times like omg help me every time I post it won't post in the right spot
Words:1177