Chapter 6:Nick's surprise date

This chapter I gonna be only Nick's POV about having a crush on Karl so enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------

*Nick POV*(Like I said)
Alex hung up and I just felt weird that he cought me crushing on Karl and he knows we're enemy's, I needed to get that off my mind so I took a shower when I got out I hopped in bed and scrolled through insta, Twitter and even YouTube until I felt my eyes get heavy, then I fell asleep.
|The next Day|
I woke and got ready since Alex planned something for me and I don't know what it is because I mean it's Alex, I finished getting dressed and headed downstairs, I made myself some food, I got my keys and walked out of my house and locked the door and I started walking to the spot where Alex wanted to meet up(I just realized how many times I said 'AnD' Like omfg) when I got there Both Alex and Karl were there and Karl look nervous "Hey Nick" Alex said with a smile "Hey Alex and Karl" I muttered
"Let's go but first have y'all eaten" "I haven't" Karl said, after he said that Alex pulled both me and Karl into the nearest cafe he ordered himself and Karl some food, "I'll brb" Alex said(God I was too lazy to fucking type that out also I remembered that my dad follows my Yt so now I'm dead inside) "So what are you gonna call me something or hurt me" Karl said to break the silence "Wh-what no not at all" I stuttered and blushed slightly "Also do you know why Alex brought us together because doesn't he know we hate each other?" "No I don't know but I do know that he knows we hate each other" I said *Bzzzz* "Alex just texted me saying For us only to have together" Karl said "What the hell this was his plan to bring us together Wtf" I semi yelled
*Few hours later*(Oh btw somehow Alex set up to where if they weren't in 6ft of each other they would get shocked) At this point I was done with today but I got to make Karl agree to go to the fair that just rolled into town, we got on the ferris wheel and when it stopped we were so high you could see the whole city(Idk what Texas looks like and idk if there's a city or not so don't hate on me TvT) "W-woah t-this is beautiful" Karl mutter, I hummed in response but I couldn't help but look at his perfect smile as the ferris wheel lights shine on him, he noticed I was starring at him and I turned away as the wheel started moving again *Fuck he saw I was staring at him* I thought to myself "Nick why were you staring at me?" I heard the brunette's soft voice "I- uh" I stuttered but before I could finished the ride had stopped and Alex was standing by entrance of the fair and I dragged Karl with me so we didn't get shocked "Hey you guys have fun" Alex said with that face you give someone when you know they had a (yk, yk), "Yeah I guess other then the part where we got shocked " Karl said "Oh yeah sorry about that anyways let's go home" Alex smiled as he said it we hopped in Alex's car me and Karl hopped in the back while Alex got in the divers seat, soon I heard steady breathing I look over to see Karl passed out on my shoulder *Fuck he's so damn cute* I though as I saw the small brunette asleep on my shoulder the car soon came to a stop at a house that I suppose was Karl's house I unbuckled Karl's seat belt and I slowly lifted him up and carried him up to the house and I rung the doorbell "Hel- Wtf Nick, why is Karl passed out?" Clay looked pissed "Calm down, and he just fell asleep so here" I said as I handed Clay, Karl and I walked away got in the passengers seat and Alex drove me to my house when we got there me and Alex said our goodbyes and I walked up my path and upstairs to my door, I unlocked it walked inside, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I felt love but stronger than when I dated a woman, I brushed the feeling off as much as I could and walked upstairs and took a show, when I got out I sat on my bed and started think about how Karl looked on the ferris wheel and I smiled at the feeling I was finally happy but I didn't know how to ask him out, soon my eyes got heavy and I decided this was the end of the best day of my life and then I fell asleep......
_________________________________________
Y'all I'm sooooo happy of how this chapter ended out and I hope you did as well but it's 1:02 at night so have a good night/noon/day.
This is what the ferris wheel looked like

You are stronger even if you don't think you are❤️Words:885

Words:885