Chapter 10:Back to school

•°Karl POV°•
I woke and started getting ready for school since it's been I don't know how long since I've gone from school. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, I started walking even though school doesn't start for another hour but I like to get there earlier then ever, when I got there I had 40 minutes before school starts so I walked into the library "Good morning Karl it's been a while" The librarian said "Morning and yeah I know" I said, I sat in the library until 10 minutes before class then I left I waved goodbye, I got to class with 9 minutes to spare, I walked over to my seat at the back of the class and sat down waiting for everyone to come, next person to walk in the room was Wilbur why him out of all people, I ignored him but he of course walked over to me so I prepared myself for a beating "Hey Karl" what the fuck he sounded very nice for once he only acted like that when he was with his girlfriend though she was no where to be found in this empty classroom "I-Uh hi Wilbur" I stuttered then Nick walked in with Alex and schlatt Alex's friend and Wilbur walked away because of that "Karl your here early" Alex said "That's how it always is, me, Wilbur and Karl were normally the first people in here" Nick commented(Just to get rid of the said thing also I'm making this at school) "Who the fuck is Wilbur" Alex said
•°Schlatt POV°•
Wilbur as in the person I ran into the other day they sat down and Wilbur looked over at me and I knew it was Wilbur because I saw his sweater "Schlatt come sit down with us" Alex said "U-oh alright" I said and walked over to the empty seat next Alex then the bell rung and students started filling the class then the teacher walked in but didn't care that I was here.
_____

School finally ended "God that was longer then school in fucking Texas" I said "Wait your from Texas?" Karl said confused "Yeah he is" Alex said Nick just looked surprised "Wow your from Texas as well" Nick said and Karl looked at him "What" Karl said really confused and Alex was laughing his ass off because Karl has never met someone from Texas before apparently, they were still laughing but I just walked off to a diner.
•°Nick POV°•
Alex noticed schlatt walked off Karl was still asking me questions about Texas "Hey where did Schlatt go?" Alex asked and Karl looked around "I don't know" Karl and I said at the same time "Oh well let's look for him" Alex said (Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) We walked into a diner and Schlatt was sitting at a table and Alex ran up to him and I checked the time '5:14'(XD 14 sorry I was just reading a skephalo book with 14 in it) "Guys it's 5:14 I think we should go home" "Are you and Karl not gonna eat?" Schlatt said "No I'm not hungry" Karl said "Yeah I'm not hungry either" I said as well (over 543 words) "Okay well bye" They both said and me and Karl walked out of the diner (I just realized it's a Friday and I was supposed to be at school but it snowed so I'm free but my reading teacher lets us make coffee) "Who's house mine or yours?" Karl said "You choose" I said "My house even though George and Clay still don't like you but your coming with me" Karl said (Aaaaaaah SAID so many times) we walked back to my car and Karl hopped in the passengers side while I hopped in the driver's seat.
_____

We got to Karls house with trouble on the way.
*Flashback*
"Go straight" "Fuck" "Oh my god Nick let me drive" "Fine" (XD 666 words)
*End*
We got out and walked up to the door Karl grabbed the key from his pocket and opened the door "Karl is that you?" George yelled "Yeah and Nick" Karl said "WHAT WHY IS HE HERE" both George and Clay said surprised but angry because they hate me still "Calm down I'm not gonna hurt anyone" I said with my hands up "I'm keeping my eye on you" Clay said, Karl grabbed my hand and dragged me up to his room and shut door "They are so protective like more protective then Eret and he's my brother" Karl said "Wait Eret like the most popular kid in school is your brother?" I said surprised "Yep" Karl said and walked out of the room, I laid down on his bed and shut my eyes and soon fell asleep.
•°Eret POV{My queen finally}°•
Me and Fundy we're just hanging out he was just talking about his crush 5up, "Oh my Lord Clay is calling me hold on Fundy" I said and walked away I answered and put the phone on speaker "What Clay" "Karl brought Nick into the house and I don't trust him" "Maybe he has changed" "There's no way in hell he has changed Eret" "You don't know that well I'm leaving bye Clay" I said and hung up before he could say anything else (Almost 1k words) I walked back over to Fundy "What was that about" Fundy said to me because Niki had walked over "Well Clay was talking about Karl bringing Nick over and Clay doesn't believe Nick has changed" I said "Well Clay doesn't know if he has or not" Niki said "See I said that too" I said.
•°Karl POV°•
I hopped out of the shower and got dressed in the bathroom because Nick was in my room, I got out and walked downstairs George finally excepted Nick be here but Clay just walked away I walked into the kitchen and made me some food and sat down "So why did you choose to bring Nick here" George asked "Because we're friends now and Alex helped with that" I told him "Wait he actually changed and now your friends again?" George said "Yep" I said, I finished eating and walked back up to my room and I saw Nick passed out on my bed I shrugged it off and hopped in next to him and soon fell asleep with him.
•°George POV (Georeg XD)°•
Clay still didn't like the idea of having Nick over with Karl but after what Karl explained to me I don't care if he stays or not maybe I should get to know him first and start over(I was just typing George's POV and then I get the notification that Georgenotfound is live! The fuck the timing) Clay walked up to our room and I walked up and joined him in "Babe calm down Nick has changed" I told him "Okay I'll believe you on this" he said before falling asleep and soon after I joined him fell asleep.
_________________________________________
I started this chapter at school and then a snow day happened then I finished it at my grandparents house so I hope you enjoyed.
Words:1205