Chapter 12:The first kiss

I started this at 7:47 on the bus so I hope you enjoy also school is a big pain in my ass, Wed, Jan 12
_________________________________________
•°Nick POV°•
I woke and got out of bed not trying to wake Karl up but I failed like really fast "Nick" Karl muttered "Yeah cutie" "Stop calling me that" he said and blushed, I got out of bed and he got up and just hugged me "Someone's clingy today" I said "Shut up your warm" he said with his head in my chest, then Clay opened the room morning 'Lovebirds' "Shut up we're not lovebirds" Karl said 'Mhm' "Anyways George made breakfast" Clay said and Karl let go of me and I started to walked downstairs.
•°Karl POV°•
Cutie, the fuck why is he calling me cutie WAIT does he like me probably makes sense why he sleeps with me when he's here but I, oh my god I have no words, I got dress I'm my favorite hoodie and some shorts because I didn't plan on leaving the house today and I walked downstairs, I saw Nick,Clay and George "Good morning Karl" George said.
_____

I finished eating my breakfast and Nick came up to me and hugged me not letting go though I didn't mind so I just collected his heat, He ended up picking me up off the ground in bridle style "NICK" I said "What my princess" he snickered, I just blushed, he carried me to my room that feels more like our room because he has been here for.... I don't know, He put me on my bed and hopped in with me at this point I was blushing.
•°Wilbur POV°•
(It's 8:30 and I just walked into civics)
I was just laying on my bed staring at my ceiling "WILBUR" Tommy yelled from downstairs "What do you want Tommy" I said "CAN YOU COME ON A WALK WITH ME BECAUSE PHIL WONT LET ME LEAVE ALONE" he yelled "Fine" I said and got up from my bed and changed into my yellow hoodie, little ripped jeans and my red beanie and my glasses "COME ON" "Okayyyy" I said dragging the y, I walked downstairs and Tommy was ready to go, I put my shoes on and then we walked out the door and Tommy wouldn't shut up about of how him and his friends Toby and mark (404) had accidentally brought a boba shop up in flames because they are immature children, "Can you drop me off at Toby's house please Wil" He said "Fine just don't start a fire again" I said we walked for a little longer then we got to Toby's house and he ran in and I walked over to the park that was about 3 blocks away which wasn't far on my way there I saw the boba shop that they cought on fire.
•°Schlatt POV°•
"Awe come on how the hell" I said in anger because I come to this boba shop everyday and 3 teenagers just cought it on fire then ran, I sat on the bench while watching them rebuild, "Hey aren't you bored watching them build" I heard someone say behind me, I turned around to see a guy in a yellow hoodie, glasses and a red beanie "Well kinda" I said "Well wanna walk with me" He said "Yeah I guess" I said and got up from the bench (Bro I can't remember if they told each other's names or not but I'ma say no) we started walking in silence the only noises you could hear we're the builders and birds (Bro it's 12:11 and I'm in math class) "So I'm Wilbur and you are?" He said just to break the silence "I'm schlatt" I said "So I'm guessing you used to go to the boba shop" he said "Yeah but those 3 teenagers burned it down" "Yeah sorry about my brother and his friends" he said so his was part of that whole thing "Which one was your brother?" I asked "The blond one his name is Tommy" Wilbur said (SaId, I only have 1 person read chapter 1 of my new book also I'm going to rename it but idk what to name it yet so can y'all help) "Wow I don't have siblings but I do have a weird friend" I said, we got to the park and we just talked about our favorite things.
•°Karl POV°•
I was chilling on the couch laying on top of Nick and George was cooking cookies with Clay how romantic, I moved a little and accidentally woke Nick up by elbowing him on the chest "Oops sorry Nick" I said "It's okay" he said and pulled back down and kissed my forehead and I blushed, I'm not really used to loving someone that isn't my family, he moved my head to where my face was close to his and then he grabbed me cheeks gently then leaned in and kissed me on the lips softly and I melted into the kiss instantly (After 850 words they finally kissed) when he pulled away both of us were blushing but I just laid back down on his chest and went back looking for something to watch.
•°George POV°•
I was going to tell Nick and Karl the cookies were done but when I walked in there they were making out so I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture then walked away "They gonna come get the cookies...OW FUCK" Clay said then he burned his finger "Nah there busy but be careful I just pulled them out" I said and walked into the bathroom and grabbed the medcit and I cleaned it off first them I put a bandage on his hands then we put the cookies on a big plate then walked into the living room "Yay the cookies are done" Karl said and just up hurting Nick in the process(1000 words)"Ow" "Sorry Nick but the cookies are done" he said and grabbed a cookie from the plate, he put on Rise of the guardians (Because I watched it last night).
____

We were 40 minutes in and I turned around and both Nick and Karl were asleep "Ship it" I said and Clay looked back, he still didn't trust Nick but let it slide.
•°Schlatt POV°•
Me and Wilbur were chilling at Wilbur's house and he was playing his guitar "Wow your really good" I said amazed "I mean I guess I am" he said "WILBUR" a blond kid said while busting the door open "What do you want Tommy?" Wilbur said, That's one of the kids from the fire *That bitch*.
_________________________________________
It's 12:33 and I'm just now heading to lunch now, I get home around 4:00 so that's probably when I'm gonna upload it
Words:1151