chapter two | "You don't belong here."

After four more hours of Luke leaning against the grotto walls and doing nothing, Lucy had a sucker stuck in her wig, baby piss on her tail and had slober on her arm from when a full-grown man tried to kiss her several times.

Luke was supposed to be the one preventing these things. He would tell the kids to give Ariel some space and make sure that she was not getting tortured all of the time. Luke focused on his unattractive cuticles, the children's mom's and Lucy's boobs.

Soon, the park began closing and Lucy bid farewell to the last of the children, telling them stupid phrases like "Swim with you soon!" and "Goodbye guppies!".

Luke carried Lucy back to the employee hallway with the bench from earlier, setting Lucy down as she looked up at him sternly.

"What?" Luke asked as he moved his hands away from her, laughing at how angry the girl looked.

"You do not belong here," Lucy hissed, pulling her wig off of her head and throwing it at Luke viciously. "Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of."

"Damn, Lucy," Luke laughed, looking at the wig and beginning to run his hands through the fake red plastic. "Stop being so crabby."

"Your puns suck," Lucy snickered faulty, stripping the durag from her head and putting it next to her on the bench. "You have no idea what the hell you're doing and all you seem to be good at is staring at my boobs."

"Speaking of your boobs," Luke smiled, sitting down next to Lucy on the bench and wrapping his arm around her. "When can I be Prince Eric's ship and sink into them?"

Lucy slapped Luke in the shoulder, suddenly feeling self-conscious of her purple seashells. "You are the type of guy that should work at a strip club, not Disney World!"

"Ease out a bit," Luke whispered into Lucy's ear, his warm breath sending chills down her spine. "You're so tense," he chuckled, moving his hand toward one of her thighs.

"You're making me uncomfortable," Lucy groaned, pushing Luke away and scooting farther on the bench.

"You're making me uncomfortable, too," Luke snickered, moving back to Lucy and stroking her jawline gently. "If you know what I mean."

Lucy then shook her head, pushing Luke onto the floor and screaming at the top of her lungs. "Rape! Rape!"

"I'm not raping you!" Luke whispered, cupping her mouth with his hand to make her shut up. "I just want you to let me show a whole new world."

Lucy pried his hand off of her mouth, making her furrow her eyebrows at him. "That one wasn't even the right movie!"

"Does it look like I care?" Luke smirked, taking his hand away from her face and playing with the stupid little ring that was pierced into his lip.

Lucy studied Luke's face momentarily. He had a very nice structure. Blue eyes, cheekbones, a fine jawline - he was absolutely stunning. Lucy would be all over that son of a bitch if he wasn't such a douche and a pervert.

Lucy sighed, smiling a bit. "You would be so hot if you weren't a horny bastard," she shook her head while muttering under her breath, making Luke laugh. "Will you bring me to the bathroom so I can change?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Luke smirked as he picked Lucy up, receiving a smack in the chest angrily.

Luke brought Lucy into the women's bathroom, hoping to see a hot girl inside or something, but being unlucky in that matter. He sighed and sat Lucy on the counter.

"Open my locker," Lucy commanded, pointing to the bright blue lockers across from the counters. "It's the first one in the right-hand corner. My code is 4207."