chapter seven | "Ariel will be right back!"

"Smile at the camera!" Luke gleamed, pressing down on the old Canon camera button. "On the count of three - say 'dinglehopper'! One, two, three!" he announced, pressing the button and making the flash burst.

As the two kids on Ariel's lap and the mom behind her all said the word, Luke smiled down at the lovely picture before handing the camera back to the woman.

"Swim with you later, guppies!" Lucy waved gracefully at the two small children as they walked away, the mother smiling at her happily.

Luke then stopped the family that was next in line, putting a velvet rope in front of them. "Ariel will be right back! She needs to go talk to Scuttle!" Luke smiled before sweeping Lucy up from the rock unexpectedly as she flapped her tail and waved at the kids.

Luke swung the employee door open roughly, putting Lucy downing the metallic bench and sitting next to her, the door slowly shutting by itself.

Luke innocently smiled down at Lucy, patting her thigh playfully. "Hi."

Lucy smiled up at him, shaking her head. "You can't just take random breaks whenever you feel like it."

"But I love you," Luke whined, trying to piss Lucy off and give in.

The two had been dating for a week and a half now. They're was lots of kissing at unnecessary times and that's exactly what Luke wanted. He just wanted to kiss her quickly before she had to go back.

He tapped his finger against his cheek, signaling for Lucy to peck his cheek.

"No, Luke," Lucy laughed, crossing her arms. "Take me back!"

"Not until you kiss me!" Luke demanded, continuing to tap his cheek suggestively.

"You're ridiculous! You pissed a bunch of people off just to kiss me," Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious?"

"You love me," Luke giggled as he felt Lucy's lips leaning towards his cheek. He then forcefully turned his head, smashing his lips into hers. He felt her lips curve up into a crisp smile and his hands find a way to her bare rib cage.

Lucy slipped her tongue into Luke's mouth as her hands wrapped themselves around Luke's neck. The two continued to endure this love and compassion until they heard a gasp, making them pull apart and look ahead.

There was a little boy standing there with his hand on the door handle. He looked at Lucy and Luke with wide eyes. He looked like everything he lived for was shattered in front of him. Imagine if you were a little kid and watched what you thought was Ariel make out with someone who wasn't Eric.

Luke and Lucy then looked beyond the child and the rest of the line that was looking at them. They all watched the two of them start a heated make out session.

Damn, Lucy and Luke were screwed.

-

oh shit

40 VOTES & 50 COMMENTS ZAM