chapter three | "But you're cockier than Flynn Rider."

"The Dumbo ride that everyone is obsessed is right over there," Lucy pointed over to the mechanical ride before smiling to a janitor that was sweeping some popcorn off the streets that evening. "It's not even that much fun. All you do is spin in circles in some germy elephant."

Luke wasn't really paying attention to whatever Lucy was saying - he was more focused on the park itself. Luke had never been to Disney World before. His family was too poor to afford it. He would go to school and kids would always talk about how the theme park was the shit, but Luke never got a taste of what that could be like. Finally, he was there as an employee and could say that it really did seem to be the shit.

"And that is where you can usually meet Gaston from Beauty and the Beast or Belle. The girl that plays Belle is a bitch though," Lucy started off, crossing her arms as she twirled the key Ashton gave her around her index finger. "She got my old cast member fired. She blew his dick for twenty bucks and told Ashton that he forced her to. Isn't that such a bitchy move?"

"Hey Lucy," Luke smiled, not looking down at the blonde as he shoved his hands into his kaki's pockets. "Wanna do me a favor?"

Lucy perked up an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Shut up."

Lucy pursed her lips, trying to think of a good comeback for Luke, but failing and sighing to herself.

They continued walking around the park in silence. Luke was captivated by everything in the park. The structures, the decorations, even one of the janitor's asses. But something that soon captivated him the most was his little pal, Lucy.

Luke smirked, peering down at Lucy who still looked a little pissed from Luke's previous comment. "Hey Ariel," he smiled down at her, making her look up. "Are you still looking for a little sea man?"

Lucy clenched her jaw, looking away and shaking her what's. "You're disgusting, Luke."

"You're the one that understands them!" Luke shouted out, taking his hands out of his pocket to empathize. "You are disgusting, too!"

"I'm not the one suggesting them!"

"You're the one imagining them!" Luke fires back, tugging on his pink lip with his pearly teeth, smiling down at the girl.

"You're the one that wants them!" Lucy yelled out, turning to face Luke and stopped walking.

Luke smirked, looking down at Lucy with his pale blue eyes. "You're hot when you're pissed off."

"Don't even try flirting with me," Lucy shouted, walking away from the boy furiously. "I know that all you want from me is getting into my pants."

"That's not the only thing I want," Luke called out, rushing up to her and pulling her away from her tracks, holding her by the wrists as he looked around for any other janitors. Thankfully there were none. "For instance - right now, I would love to kiss you.

"Keep dreaming, Prince Charming," Lucy rolled her eyes, continuing to walk faster as she watched the moon shine onto pavement.

"So you think I'm charming?" Luke smirked, stepping in front of her once more.

"I think you're hot as fuck, Luke," Lucy blushed, pushing past him. "But you're cockier than Flynn Rider."

"Don't you dare bash Flynn Rider!" Luke protruded, storming up to Lucy angrily. "He was the only Disney character that kept his shit real and his priorities straight!"

"At least my character wasn't a dickhead!" Lucy shouted up at Luke.

"At least Flynn Rider didn't brush his hair with a spoon and had one friend that happened to be a fish!"