chapter nine |"You're the perfect person Lucy."

[last chapter wow]

"So what now?" Luke slapped the steering wheel, letting out a long sigh as Lucy kicked her legs up on the car.

"I should be mad at you for ruining the one thing that meant most to me," Lucy sighed, pulling the seatbelt from behind her and dashing it around her body. "But for some reason, I'm not."

"Magic Code my ass," Luke snickered. "He was swearing the first day I got there!"

"Whatever," Lucy shrugged, throwing her purse and bag of clothes onto the floor of Luke's car. "Maybe we can both get jobs at Universal Studios!" she gleaned, a bit falsely as she perked up towards Luke.

Luke put the keys in the engine and started the car up while nodding to himself. "We could work at Harry Potter World!" Luke smiled, pulling the car out of the employee parking lot and onto the main road.

"Wouldn't that be awesome?" Lucy smiled, her mood immediately changing.

Luke chuckled before a huge smirk appears upon his lips. "Yeah, but only if you let me Slytherin to your bed."

"Moaning Myrtle wouldn't be the only one making a ruckus," Lucy slapped Luke's arm playfully as he started speeding the small car up for the high way.

"Well honey," Luke smiled, bringing his hand to Lucy's thigh and stroking her skin softly. "Hagrid's not the only giant on campus."

"So tell me now," Lucy laughed, bringing her hand to her thigh and resting it upon Luke's. "Why are you so obsessed with sex and pick up lines?"

Luke chuckled a little. "Was it not obvious? I'm a virgin."

Lucy gasped before arising in laughter. She couldn't stop laughing as she saw that they were now by Luke's house that was extremely close to the Disney park.

"It's not funny," Luke shoved her playfully, keeping his other hand on the steering wheel.

"It's hilarious actually!" Lucy threw her hands up as Luke pulled the car into his subdivision. "You acted like a manwhore, but you're actually just a horny, fourteen year-old boy!"

"I know exactly what to do," Luke laughed, recalling all the places that he had learned exactly what to do. "I have just been waiting for the right person."

"Maybe I can be the one to change that for you," Lucy giggled, watching Luke's cheeks flush of color and a smirk plaster his lips. As Luke pulled the car into his driveway, Lucy sighed. "I mean - if I'm the right person."

"You're the perfect person, Lucy," Luke smiled, bolting out of the car and racing to the other side and taking Lucy's hand. He locked the doors with the range key as they ran inside. "My mum's still at work! This is working out perfectly!"

Lucy giggled. "Don't get too excited, Luke."

Luke fumbled with the keys, soon opening the front door and pushing Lucy inside. They both kicked off their shoes before Luke took her hand, pulling her upstairs and into his room.

Lucy attacked his lips immediately, pressing the tall, thin boy against the wall and slamming the door shut. Luke moved his hands all over Lucy's back, kissing her back with strength beyond belief.

She didn't hesitate to break the kiss in order to get both of their shirts off of their bodies. Luke then told Lucy to jump, carrying her over to his small bed and laying her down.

Luke slid down Lucy's tight shorts, watching every single move she made. Once they were pooled down at her ankles, she kicked them off and sat back up, attacking Luke with kisses once more.

Lucy started attempting to undo Luke's belt as she felt his smile against her lips.

He breathed into his kiss, pressing their foreheads together and undid their lips. Their breath was heavy between the two of them as they were both lost in each other's eyes.

"You mean the world to me, Lucy," Luke panted as he felt the belt of his khakis come off of his hips. "And even though you're never gonna wear that stupid tail and seashell bra again, you will never stop being my princess."

-

aw this is so cute even though luke is being laid

but no joke that was the last chapter besides the epilogue k k k k

ill try and have the epilogue up by wednesday???? ok???