chapter eight | "Section 16 Part A-"

"I think we all know why you two are here," Ashton smiled weakly at Luke and Lucy, who were sitting on the opposite side of him of his desk. "Anyone wanna take the opening intro?"

Luke sighed, clenching his hands together and looking down at the ground as Lucy covered her eyes with her hand, absolutely humiliated at what had happened earlier that day.

Parents screamed at Lucy and Luke, telling them how they were horrible role models for their children. The other princesses mocked Lucy, telling her that she was gonna have her ass whipped by the dead Walt Disney himself. Even a kid told Luke that Eric was going to find him and make him walk the plank.

It wasn't long until Ashton found out about the incident. The bottom line was that he wasn't upset - just disappointed.

"No takers?" Ashton frowned, perking up an eyebrow. "Lucy, I expected so much more from you," he sighed, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms. "Public displays of affection amongst Disney World employees is completely forbidden."

"Ashton, man," Luke perked up, sitting up straight in the chair. "It want our fault that the little kid opened the 'Employees Only' door."

"Was it his fault that you guys were making out, too?" Ashton sighed, looking at Lucy with sad, heavy eyes. He then reached for a drawer knob, pulling out a binder. He put it on top of his desk, opening to a page and beginning to read the piece of paper. "Section 16, Part A - and if any cast member would to be caught in the action of any public display of affection, the employee must be fired immediately in coordination with the Disney Magic Code."

"This is a joke, right?" Luke laughed, his eyes lightening up until Ashton narrowed his eyes at the blonde boy, shutting him up.

"You were never in coordination of the Disney Magic Code," Ashton spat, shaking his head at the boy. "I should've fired you after the day you got here, blondie."

Luke then stood up out of his chair in defense. "Who made you manager, anyw-"

"- Stop, Luke," Lucy mumbled, making Luke stop what he was about to say and sit back down in his chair hesitantly. "It was our fault. We need to take ownership of our mistakes."

"Lucy," Ashton sighed softly, turning to the blonde, sad girl. "Having you here was a dream come true. You had so much magic and good energy until Luke came. That's when you started getting segregated from the rest of us. You haven't been yourself the past two months. It's gonna be hard, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Lucy then gave him a weak smile, standing up from her chair and pushing it back into the desk, looking down at Luke.

Ashton then narrowed his eyes at Luke evilly. "And you," he spat. "Get off Disney property and stay off."

Luke smirked, standing up in his chair and accidentally knocking the chair over with his lanky body. He walked past the chair, not bothering to pick it up as he walked towards the door, pulling Lucy in his arms and opening the thin, wooden door.

"Thanks for the magical time, Ashton," Lucy smiles sadly at Ashton before Ashton could turn around in his chair.

"Thanks for all the chest pains, Ashton," Luke shot the maple-locked boy a fake smile before slamming the door shut behind the couple.

-

be be be my bff cause i don't know what's coming next

like i srsly don't know what's coming next

30 VOTES & 40 COMMENTS

- bella ur main bitch