𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐬

TW: (BLOOD) is obviously talked about LMAO...

Josh: 

- He is constantly checking up on you asking if you're ok.

- Gives you medicine/a heating pad for your cramps.

- Does research on "what helps with period cramps." 

- When you ask him to get you pads/tampons *whatever you use* he is definitely confused but always called you because there are "too many colors"

Jake:

- Doesn't let you do ANYTHING!!

- Scared that you'll bleed to death LMAO

- Spoon feeds you, he wants to make sure you are feeling the most comfortable ^-^

- He definitely is too scared to get pads/tampons *whatever you use*... he'll call you even before he gets into the store. Or he has you use the "pick up" option.

Sam:

- Makes you your favorite food

- Definitely tries not to pass out when you bleed on your sheets, but helps you wash them and your clothes.

- watches movies with you, he def makes you tea to help w/cramps

- When buying pads/tampons *whatever you use* he definitely comes back home with 200 different options because there were too many sizes.

- Turns on his diffuser with lavender essential oil, to help you relax. 

Danny:

-  He gives you back rubs and massages your lower abdomen.

- Let's you borrow his clothes when you bleed out at his house.

- Offers you his jacket/sweater to tie around your waist when you stain in public.

- He carries pads/tampons with him for you just in case.

- When getting stuff for you at the store he knows exactly what brand you prefer what size and gets 2 packs one for morning wear and one for night-time.

- Helps you take a shower, (he'll start the water for you and helps wash your hair/scrubs your back.)