𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Josh

- Picks you up in the "JRUCK" IYKYK.

- Plays some John Denver.

- Takes you to a movie theater that is playing some old films.

- Takes you to an art gallery afterward.

- Constant small talk throughout the night.

- He'll wait to drop you off to ask for date 2

Jake

- Picks you up in an uber "plans on drinking".

- Takes you to a Bar with live music (he def knows whoever it is that's playing).

- First thing he orders is a whiskey.

- during small talk he plays with your hands (plays with your rings if you wear them).

- He recommends/explains half of the bar to you, (def mansplains drinks).

- Got so fucked up he forgot to ask you for date 2, he texts you the next morning (hoping he didn't say anything stupid last night.

Danny

- (when he picks you up) He rings your doorbell and opens the car door for you.

- He takes you to an arcade.

- You guys get pizza and slushies for dinner.

- You guys play until the employees tell you their closing and it's time to leave.

- He gives you all his tickets so that you can get a big prize, (you walk out with a huge stuffed animal).

- Before he drops you off he pops the second date questions (honestly super nervous)

Sammy

- Advises that the date is gonna be a hike, he picks you up early in the morning.

- you guys get a small breakfast (probably from Mcdonald's tbh) before going.

- You get to this trail/hike location feeling super unprepared, he tells you all about how it's his favorite trail/hike. 

- as you get to the trail destination (view) there is a little picnic waiting for you guys.

- The basket is waiting for you with fruits, sandwiches, and some wine.

- As you guys are eating/ talking he pops the second date question.

!!!The_BlackDahlia Speaks!!!

Thanks, guys for all the reads on Santeria!! I really appreciate all the support and I apologize for not updating.