𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 - 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲

TW: {18+ Sexual activities, Read at own discretion; unprotected sex/ oral sex}

It was your senior year of college, the evening was nothing new, you had been invited to some random frat party near campus. Nothing was fun about the party, the music sucked, there were no snacks, and the only drink other than cheap beer was this mystery jungle juice that made a couple of people puke within minutes. 

As you thought the night couldn't get any better you saw a similar face graze your peripheral. As you turned your head in was your ex. "Hey, Y/N what are you doing here?" as you heard him speak you began to get aggravated with the reasons as to why the two of you ended.

Giving him a fake smile "Hi Danny didn't know you hung out with "normal people" (air quotes)" as you replied to his greeting sarcastically.

(Flashback)

The two of you had ended on bad terms, to say the least, all you could remember from the fight that ended the relationship was the fact that Danny kept talking about how he felt like you were using him, and that he couldn't hang to with people like you anymore. 

When you confronted him with what he meant during the fight he just responded with, "normal people, that just take advantage of my success. And forget that I'm the famous one, if I wanted to right now I have hundreds of other girls lined up waiting to take your place Y/N."

(Back to party) 

"So how have you been Y/N, I heard you changed majors for what? The tenth time..." "no, actually but since we're shit-talking I'd have to guess, where's the huge line of chicks, because of the sight of it you look desperate as hell if I say so myself."

"Damn, it was just a question Y/L/N, no need to get butt hurt", Feeling more aggravated, "ok what do you want  Danny, you never come to these parties, and why are you talking to me when you made it clear that we were done?!?"

"To be completely honest Y/N, I feel like a total douche for what I said the other night and I wanted to apologize for what I said." you roll your eyes as you laugh at him, "I don't want for you to view me as a self-absorbed person, but that we only have slight differences."

"Slight differences? What is that even supposed to fucking mean Danny? are you really just apologizing to me for your own benefit on what I think about you? Bye Danny!" as you walk towards the door at the entrance of the party.

Before you could get to the sidewalk, you felt Danny's hand gripped around your waist as he pulled you in towards him. As the two of you looked at each other's eyes, the moonlight shimmering across his glowing skin, you pulled back. 

Feeling ashamed, perhaps even embarrassed since the fire between the two of you obviously still kindled for each other. "Y/N, Please let me explain!"

As you whipped around frustrated with him, wanting the encounter to just end you said: "go ahead and explain yourself, I don't know what I can even expect, you're more confusing than my chemistry class, which I have at 9 am tomorrow so make it snappy Daniel."

As Danny walked towards you, You were scared that you gonna fall into his tricks again. His hair flowed as a breeze came. His eyes turned black and he stood right in front of you. as he lowered himself to your height, he got so close to your face that your nose's almost touched.