𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Josh

- Before you get into the store he gets the worst cart with one of the wheels spinning around as it drags on the floor. 

- This man needs to go through every damn isle.

-He puts the most unecessary things in the cart( baby clothes).

- By the time you have to pay half of the stuff in the cart gets taken out because he realized that he didn't even need it, or wondered why it was in the cart in the first place.

Jake

 - He'll ask you to get off at the front of the store to look for a cart because he needs to find a "good" parking spot(The space at the back of the parking lot).

- Jake will hold hands with you, as you want around the store.

- When going through the clothes section he'll put on a huge bra and be like (aren't they just perky).

- His favorite aisle is definitely the alcohol aisle, he laughs at you when you add a case of white claws to the cart, "drink like a man" as he adds a case of bottled pina colada with coconut flakes.

Danny

- This man is PREPARED!

- He makes sure that he goes at the perfect time when the store isn't crowded to avoid lines.

- He will walk around like a dad, checklist in hand with the pen behind his ear.

- Somehow you always lose each other while looking for stuff so you just hear your name being yelled at from the other side of the store.

- When shopping with Danny is when he usually spills all the tea he has, he'll be saying some gossip while looking for the ripe bananas.

Sammy

- THIS IS A LEASH KID AND NEEDS TO BE RESTRAINED!

- As soon as you get in the store and starts pushing the cart he'll purposely smash the cart to your ankles.

- Whenever he passes the security camera he'll wave at it.

- When passing by the baby isle he'll cover your eyes "MOVE FORWARD... NOTHING TO SEE HERE."

- This man gets every possible vegetable in sight, his favorite is obviously KALE. <3