𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

Background information for reading: it's in the point of view if they got you // there was a spending limit for the secret Santa of $100// no telling who they got//  

Josh

- He's super cocky thinks he knows exactly what he's gonna get for you.

- As soon as he starts to look for your present he goes blank

Man guy legit starts freaking out but won't let anyone help him.

- He ends up calling his mom to get an idea of what to get you 

- He ends up getting you a perfume that HE likes 

- He goes over 20$ of the spending limit.

- When you get your present he gets super excited so he basically snitches on himself telling you it was his present.

Jake

As soon as he finds out he is your secret Santa he starts looking at stuff online 

- Since nothing will get in on time if he orders online he ventures to the nearest mall. 

- He honestly ends up getting more stuff for himself but get your present.

- He goes over the spending limit.... Like too much, like 900$ too much, he got you, something designer.

- He ended up getting you the Prada purse you have been talking about for the last month.

- He is really good at not making any faces and looking like he didn't get you the bag, but you of course can tell who gave it to you.

- You feel bad because you only got him something small for Christmas but he is really thankful for it regardless of price.

Danny

He gets really excited when he finds out that he got you.

- He had already anticipated that he had got you, so he did some research!!!!

- This man called everybody on the planet for suggestions on what to get you, he calls your family, friends, and coworkers (not in a creepy way lmao.

- He ended up getting you a promise ring, and a customized necklace that has a significant message from your guy's relationship.

- As soon as you read the message on the present you launch yourself at Danny and you're so thankful.

- Josh starts tearing up lol

- Danny won't let you know how much he spent.

Sammy

He honestly wanted to get Danny because he had already gotten you a present.

- He thinks it would be funny to give you a joke present and a real present.

- He ends up getting you foot power and a pack of gum (he adds a note on the present that says "because you stink" - love Sam)

- His real present is a pet cat he adopted from the shelter but he named it himself

- He names the cat peppermint, because he already has a dog named chow mein

- You get kind of mad at his joke present and punch his side as everyone laughs

- When you see the cat you jump up and down, read the name, and start bawling your eyes out. (lots of hugs are given)

 !!!!𝐓𝐡𝐞_𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!!!!

✩ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬! 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀!!!! ✩