3:48

Teyvat, a whole continent ruled by, some, tyrants, some, humanitarians, as for most, it's only a matter of time when corruption takes over.

That's where a new generation, a new life, new rulers, come in.

Mistakingly enough, the second kingdom, the heir, has never been the one to rule, instead he would always follow. Kind of like, follow the ruler in a sort. Everyone thought he would be one to rule, as long as he has a partner, a romantic partner.

All the princesses, forced to get engaged, rejected. All the princesses wanting to get engaged, rejected. He never thought it was practical to love, and to live. As one has already saved him enough. As the person is his love.

His luxurious lifestyle blinds the others, the fact for him to not be spoiled is a goner. His riches galore, his face people oh-so adore.

Women approaching, leaving nothing but sadness in their eyes. Men forcing, to let him marry their daughter just about his age, as it is, soaring cries were seen. Oh how sad.

He never found interest in love, to simplify, it was only just a matter of time to let him be wronged. As a new student came to his world of darkness, a new light has shined through his deep dark mind. Light appears, the smiles of the person, blinded him. It was all he could've ever asked for, but that was not the case, even so he never did have romantic feelings, or so he did not know just yet. The music as he enters their empty classroom, ringing in his ears. The beauty, the talent, the person themselves, it was all just so perfect for him.

He discovered how he loved them oh-so much. How he would always will.

Will there be anything stopping them from this utterly corrupted world we, the people, live in?

As time goes on, the feelings erupt. Their love goes on forward. — How dearly, but we mustn't still know how to end it. It is only a matter of time till they realize their true feelings toward each other.

As though, they are oblivious. But let's see if it is a predictable love they will begin to.

--

I thought of something while writing, and it is fun actually. This is my first book and I will try to write with atleast more than a thousand words. I've done those before, would y'all like me to publish it?

Anyways, thank you for reading! Not every chapter has an authors note sooo

Ill try to update the first chapter by today! Happy reading!